Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FAO Maverick  (Read 1998 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, June 23, 2007, 10:07:32 »

Quote from: "P.Schofield's hair dye"
Does it really matter?

In a way it does

It would show that the Board have finally alienated every single supporter (I can't think there were many more vocal than Mav in his defence of them)

If the go on the forums (Which they supposedly do) and see that even the fans that in the past defended them are now totally disillusioned with the Board, it may hit home.

They may realise that they are cunts and that they should fuck off.

Wishful thinking I know, but hey, we can all dream.

It's All Good..............
Maverick

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, June 23, 2007, 13:34:38 »

Please someone show me my vocal defence of the Board?

If you look back over my posts (if you really are bored enough to want to plough through all my drivel!! Cool ) - you will see frequent references to how I want to see changes in the Boardroom.

I have been vocal in questioning potential takeovers by the Consortium and their methods (which does not mean I am against the Consortium running the club).

I have seen so many false dawns at the club, I think it is right to challenge anyone who is brave (or foolish!) enough to put their heads above the parapet prior to taking over.

I am sorry, but based on the old saying "once bitten, twice shy" I do not feel able to wholeheartedly support any potential owners of the club until they are in and have actually delivered something real and positive for our club. We have all been bitten a hell of a lot more  than once!!

A £1.2m investment does not mean that they are automatically the "good guys" - St Modwen have a stake as do various Board members such as Willy C ... does anyone feel that they have done anything much to progress our club?
sonic youth

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, June 23, 2007, 13:38:39 »

it's not the investment than makes them 'good guys'.
Maverick

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, June 23, 2007, 13:50:05 »

I have no way of knowing sonic.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, June 23, 2007, 15:29:50 »

Ok Mav.

I'm mistaking acceptance for support.

Apologies..................

It's All Good..............