Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Our club is a disgrace.  (Read 947 times)
Spencer_White

« on: Sunday, June 17, 2007, 16:50:58 »

What Adrinokou and Diamandis dont seem to understand is that the £900,000 they are supposed to be paying is NOT THEIR MONEY!

It hasnt been borrowed by legal means. Besides which there is absolutely NO EXCUSE after the Lukas J transfer. And if Adrinokou is so confident of the 'mystery investor' why dont they pay up now?

Its all a game to these people. Squeezing every penny.

They are a disgrace to Swindon.  :angry:  An utter DISGRACE!
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, June 17, 2007, 16:57:36 »

Good post. Its becoming a joke now days....!

OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, June 17, 2007, 17:11:02 »

You are dam right spencer white, i agree with what you are saying, they just like to keep messing around, Diamandis is prepared to take the club down, maybe he enjoys playing let's see how many businesse's i can take down in my lifetime as he's taken down quite a few already.

This club is a total joke, it is run appallingly, we must be one of the biggest jokes for a club in the entire english football league, although leeds aint exactly been run very well either but at least they will sort their problems out.

We have nothing to look forward to, even if there was an investor in a few years time we would be back in the same position because as long as the board are in charge of this club we are going to decline even further, the only way this club will start moving forward in the right direction is when there is a complete takeover and all those on the board now are gone.
NW6Red

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, June 17, 2007, 22:14:48 »

First post on here, though I've been a browser for some time. All I've got to say is:

:goodpost:

I've been a fan for over 30 years, and even though we've just got promotion, I can't ever remember feeling as pissed off about the state of the club as I am now (and I was pretty pissed off when Lou got the sack) . The board are treating the future of the club I love with complete contempt, and I fucking hate them for it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: