Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Get behind Kingy  (Read 2086 times)
kick_ass1987

« on: Tuesday, March 22, 2005, 13:54:23 »

Right this really annoys me when people start singing kingy out!! no1 seems to ever stick up for him unless we are winning... when those morons (how ever its spelt) start singing kingy out we need to sing something back to them... anyone got any ideas?? whether we just sing Andy kings barmy army or something totally new.

We are supporters not critics, lets get behind OUR team what ever happens. We need to be more like the Stockport fans, they are brilliant, we were beating them 3-0 they are rock bottom and they still out sang us :!:
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2005, 14:14:56 »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :wall

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Marie

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2005, 14:15:11 »

hmmmm
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2005, 14:21:50 »

Damn right.
Asher

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2005, 14:27:30 »

Lets all get behind THE TEAM till may and then if we fail its time for him to go
kick_ass1987

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2005, 14:31:04 »

Fail?? ok but what do you class as fail?? for some people it would be not playing premiership football in 2 years, and for some it would be being non-existant. Before kingy got here we were Mid-table, We have gone up each season, and he has brought in Awsome players, just because we got to the play-offs last season, everyone thinks we should be getting promoted, we maybe its best if we dont, because if we go up and then come straight down, we will then definatly go out of existance... you see the money problems Brighton have, well we would be worse.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2005, 16:07:13 »

I'm in over my head here Oops
Asher

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2005, 16:12:20 »

fail to win promotion/play offs you clown
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2005, 21:10:08 »

Doesn't matter that he's written it incredibly badly. The point is that people expect too much. Look at the team we ahve. They have not played great football this year, but that's only because we're comparing it to last season when we were totally class.

There are teams in this division that would give anything to have Sam Parkin, Migs, O'Hanlon and Evans in their teams, and King brought in all these players.

I know its an old argument but its true. We can't afford to sack King. We can;t afford to pay somebody else. Colin Calderwood wouldn't leave his successful job at Northampton to come here.

People look at the team, myself included, and think we could be in the top 6, but we just haven't got the week-in-week-out performances, and that can only be because of the players.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2005, 22:10:36 »

Swindon 0 - 3 Colchester

Ooooohh I love King  Smiley

Agree with what your saying essentially, but I loved King and I've been hurt.  I'm not ready for another relationship, so I've decided to become a MANager-hater.....

(stupid thread deserves a stupid reply)
Dazzza

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2005, 00:39:11 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
I'm in over my head here Oops

Through the looking glass.

adje

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, March 25, 2005, 20:23:36 »

I'd love to get behind Kingy after today-and kick him right up the arse a la Bishop Brennan.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: