Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: crazy frog  (Read 3156 times)
oxford_fan

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, December 14, 2004, 16:48:25 »

http://www.ringtonesgalore.co.uk/crazy-frogs.php

as if those 'jamster' ringtone ads weren't bad enough, now they're promoting something called the "crazy frog". it's an animated frog which makes one of the most annoying sounds known to man. i just had to change channel 3 times during the same ad break so as not to have to hear it again.

anyone else been through the torture of seeing these ads? along with sweets and chocolate, ringtone ads would be the first thing i'd ban if i was PM. weed legalised too, of course.
Piemonte

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, December 14, 2004, 16:55:52 »

I know exactly waht you mean (apart from banning sweets & chocolate WTF???)

Those adverts are the worst ever, they'd be annoying if they were on just once during a single ad break BUT 4 FUCKING TIMES?Huh?

Added to that, in the background they have the shittiest versions of songs that were often shit in the full non-ringtone format any way

I'd burn the person(s)who are resposable for this crime against TV. and their kids. GRRRRRRRRRRR
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, December 14, 2004, 16:58:04 »

I have the best ringtone ever on my phone - the Dukes of Hazzard he he!! pure quality  Soapy Tit Wank
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, December 14, 2004, 17:02:24 »

Quote from: "Piemonte2"
I know exactly waht you mean (apart from banning sweets & chocolate WTF???)
its purely selfish really.

i dont like sweets or chocolate. they rot everyones teeth, so by banishing them from the land, we'd save a fat load of bunce on dentistry which the NHS currently pays most of. it wouldnt bother me as i'm not a fatty. it would decrease the mass of many fatties across the land. eveyones happy.

but i'd legalise weed as i like that  Smiley
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, December 14, 2004, 17:03:34 »

Quote from: "STFCBird"
I have the best ringtone ever on my phone - the Dukes of Hazzard he he!! pure quality  Soapy Tit Wank
i want a normal "ring ring" but my fucking phone doesnt have that, it seems all the young scamps want choons. new phone soon anyway.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, December 14, 2004, 17:04:57 »

Are you suggesting you are knocking on a bit Oxford fan?  You wait til you are my age  Soapy Tit Wank
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, December 14, 2004, 17:11:15 »

Quote from: "STFCBird"
Are you suggesting you are knocking on a bit Oxford fan?  You wait til you are my age  Soapy Tit Wank
no chance you old fart.

what i'm suggesting is that non-ringring tones are for gays unless you have no other option (as i do).
Piemonte

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, December 14, 2004, 17:25:15 »

I have the great escape which is clearly the safest ever.

How about age restrictions on sweets & chocolate rather than an outright ban OF?
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, December 14, 2004, 17:44:30 »

Quote from: "Piemonte2"

How about age restrictions on sweets & chocolate rather than an outright ban OF?
all or nothing i'm afraid.

there'd be much less fatties about = more space to live in

logical
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: