Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chris Blackburn.....  (Read 5762 times)
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, July 7, 2007, 09:05:59 »

More defenders when are the wingers and strikers going to arrive :roll:
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #31 on: Sunday, July 8, 2007, 16:48:23 »

MORECAMBE FANS VIEW

..Blackie will be signing for Swindon on Monday.

We desperately need some good news to compensate for this loss.

Good luck Jesus!
===============
Shame but good luck to the lad, I think we all knew it was on the cards. Pitty we didnt get any money for him.

Time for Sammy to weave his magic again, Im sure he was already looking at this expecting the unexpected
===================
This news is a terrible blow to our club. Is apathy setting in as it seems that most teams have completed there signings for the new season except us.Tthere a player called Moore son of the Oldham manager, who s on a free transfer from Leeds who looking fora club runs his heart out just the back up blinkhorn needs. what about the centre half Northwich sold the other day we missed him
===========================
We're ****ed!!
========================
hankyou Chris Blackburn for all your efforts over the past few seasons. you will be remembered as one of the best center backs ever to play for Morecambe FC, and have contributed greatly to where we are today.

many thanks.

now over to you sammy.... we fully trust you to come up with another gem
Absolutely gutted, he was my favourite player last season, good luck to the lad though, after all it is a well deserved promotion he has accepted.
Things could be a lot worse than being in the Football League!
(We could still be in the Conf and these players could have been taken!)
====================
really sickened to lose Blackie, his pace at the back was vital.
pace is the big difference between the conference and div.2
hopefully there is a good central defender with pace who is out of contract with a conference club and wants to play in the FL ?
=====================
Well if he is definitely going then its bad news indeed, but you can't really blame him, a bigger club and a league higher.

That's the difference between being a supporter and a player, a fan will usually stay with one club all his life whatever happens, but for a player its their career and livelihood, its also a sign of our success last year that two of our players have been targeted by clubs higher up the football pyramid.

Lets not get too despondent we have Blinkhorn in place of Danny and the fact that the board have offered Blackburn a record deal shows their ambition and commitment.
=============================
Must say Chris will be a big loss but when jimbo was missing and chris was made captain he wasnt the same player.When we signed him he was a midfielder,played at fullback and then centre back,I just think going into a higher league he will be able to make it.That said best of luck chris and hope you go onto to prove yourself.Thanks for giving your all to m.f.c
=========================
t's certainly a bitter blow and highlights the need for at least 2 pacy defenders now.

As supporters, it's our job to panic. after all, we don't know what's going on behind the scenes and always look upon this situation as no news is bad news. I'm sure though, that Sammy and Mark are looking at options and replacements and will ensure that the right players are brought in and if that takes a little time then so be it.

Best of luck to Chris, but I'm sure we'll have another hero to replace him in due course.

I've never looked forward to a season so much in a long time!
======================
ffs since we have been promoted we have had more bad news than good
This is a huge loss for us. I only hope we can go some way toward replacing a man who's been a rock for us over the last couple of seasons.

Chris - thanks, and go with every good wish for success in your future endeavours. And there will always be a welcome for you back at Christie.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, July 8, 2007, 16:57:24 »

Maybe its just me being a stuck up git,but i don't really care what the Morecambe fans think  Oops

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Rich Pullen

« Reply #33 on: Sunday, July 8, 2007, 16:58:36 »

That is pretty stuck up  Wink

He's quite the favourite there - here's hoping we can repeat it in League One with us.
Richard4acre

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, July 8, 2007, 17:19:38 »

HE almost has hero status with Morecambe, never seen him play, hopefully he does the business for us at SN1 should he arrive.

ne day, The County Ground will be a happy place.
red macca

« Reply #35 on: Sunday, July 8, 2007, 20:59:04 »

Quote from: "STFC_Loyalist"
MORECAMBE FANS VIEW

..Blackie will be signing for Swindon on Monday.

We desperately need some good news to compensate for this loss.

Good luck Jesus!
===============
Shame but good luck to the lad, I think we all knew it was on the cards. Pitty we didnt get any money for him.

Time for Sammy to weave his magic again, Im sure he was already looking at this expecting the unexpected
===================
This news is a terrible blow to our club. Is apathy setting in as it seems that most teams have completed there signings for the new season except us.Tthere a player called Moore son of the Oldham manager, who s on a free transfer from Leeds who looking fora club runs his heart out just the back up blinkhorn needs. what about the centre half Northwich sold the other day we missed him
We're ****ed!!
========================
hankyou Chris Blackburn for all your efforts over the past few seasons. you will be remembered as one of the best center backs ever to play for Morecambe FC, and have contributed greatly to where we are today.

many thanks.

now over to you sammy.... we fully trust you to come up with another gem
Absolutely gutted, he was my favourite player last season, good luck to the lad though, after all it is a well deserved promotion he has accepted.
Things could be a lot worse than being in the Football League!
(We could still be in the Conf and these players could have been taken!)
====================
really sickened to lose Blackie, his pace at the back was vital.
pace is the big difference between the conference and div.2
hopefully there is a good central defender with pace who is out of contract with a conference club and wants to play in the FL ?
=====================
Well if he is definitely going then its bad news indeed, but you can't really blame him, a bigger club and a league higher.

That's the difference between being a supporter and a player, a fan will usually stay with one club all his life whatever happens, but for a player its their career and livelihood, its also a sign of our success last year that two of our players have been targeted by clubs higher up the football pyramid.

Lets not get too despondent we have Blinkhorn in place of Danny and the fact that the board have offered Blackburn a record deal shows their ambition and commitment.
=============================
Must say Chris will be a big loss but when jimbo was missing and chris was made captain he wasnt the same player.When we signed him he was a midfielder,played at fullback and then centre back,I just think going into a higher league he will be able to make it.That said best of luck chris and hope you go onto to prove yourself.Thanks for giving your all to m.f.c
t's certainly a bitter blow and highlights the need for at least 2 pacy defenders now.

As supporters, it's our job to panic. after all, we don't know what's going on behind the scenes and always look upon this situation as no news is bad news. I'm sure though, that Sammy and Mark are looking at options and replacements and will ensure that the right players are brought in and if that takes a little time then so be it.

Best of luck to Chris, but I'm sure we'll have another hero to replace him in due course.

I've never looked forward to a season so much in a long time!
======================
ffs since we have been promoted we have had more bad news than good
This is a huge loss for us. I only hope we can go some way toward replacing a man who's been a rock for us over the last couple of seasons.

Chris - thanks, and go with every good wish for success in your future endeavours. And there will always be a welcome for you back at Christie.
After reading that im confused... has he died or something
flammableBen

« Reply #36 on: Sunday, July 8, 2007, 21:45:13 »

Sturrock is secretly upgrading all our players into cybermen before the start of the season.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, July 8, 2007, 21:48:29 »

Sounds highly rated. Obviuosly League 1 is a big step up, but from those comments you would think he'd be worth a shot!
Barry Scott

« Reply #38 on: Sunday, July 8, 2007, 23:54:09 »

I'm puzzled by the fact he's pacey. He looks like a fucking oath.

If he is quick i insist he remains a gypo, because he'll then constantly take strikers by surprise.
flammableBen

« Reply #39 on: Monday, July 9, 2007, 00:22:26 »

I'm a fan already. Look at him. His beauty. He's pacey? I'm in love.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, July 9, 2007, 08:37:30 »

Quote from: "Rich Pullen"
Quote from: "bring back parkin"
although i dont think he is good enough for league one and he isnt as good as jack smith

Time will tell on that - a fair few players have emerged from the Conference in recent seasons that have done very well.

aaron mclean for one
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, July 9, 2007, 09:41:54 »

Morecambe bid to keep Blackburn  
Morecambe have offered a record deal to Chris Blackburn, 24, in a bid to keep the defender at Christie Park.
Blackburn, 24, is out of contract this summer and is believed to be a transfer target for Swindon Town.

"I spoke with Chris on his return from holiday and I stressed that we wanted to keep him," club chairman Peter McGuigan told Morecambe's website.

"He was a big part of our squad and we offered him a great deal, but it may be he sees his future away from our club."

From the BBC today.

Still can't see him staying there to be honest.
mattboyslim

« Reply #42 on: Monday, July 9, 2007, 09:45:23 »

By 'record deal' to they mean tons of cash, or does he have a sideline as a badly drawn boy style busker, I don't want his music interests to get in the way of his football?
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, July 9, 2007, 09:47:31 »

I'm not sure what Morecambes definition of 'tonnes of cash' would be anyway.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Monday, July 9, 2007, 09:52:29 »

I should imagine Morecambe finances are in a better state of health than ours.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: