Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coughlan  (Read 8507 times)
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Saturday, July 7, 2007, 11:00:18 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
is this the bit i write about a manatee and everyone thinks im fucking hilarious?

no, its getting mana-tedious

I come from a land down-under
flammableBen

« Reply #76 on: Saturday, July 7, 2007, 11:01:31 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
is this the bit i write about a manatee and everyone thinks im fucking hilarious?

do it!
mattboyslim

« Reply #77 on: Monday, July 9, 2007, 11:01:06 »

Looks like Coughlan isn;t coming after all.  

http://www.thisisswindon.co.uk/display.var.1529663.0..php

Slightly disappointing, but we do have a little bit of cover at the back, especially if Blackburn sings too.

Part of me expects him to sign for another club thats a long way from Sheffield though, doing 'a dowie', circa last summer.
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Friday, July 13, 2007, 23:19:59 »

Signed for Rotheram according to the Beeb

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rotherham_utd/6897634.stm
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Saturday, July 14, 2007, 09:56:20 »

Well that proves he wasn't telling porkies about not wanting to move his family then.

It would have been nice to get him but I'm quite happy with our defence as it stands. If we had signed him we wouldn't have signed Jesus I guess. I think it's better that we signed a young, up and coming player with something to prove.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Saturday, July 14, 2007, 10:07:49 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
Well that proves he wasn't telling porkies about not wanting to move his family then.

It would have been nice to get him but I'm quite happy with our defence as it stands. If we had signed him we wouldn't have signed Jesus I guess. I think it's better that we signed a young, up and coming player with something to prove.

Agreed. I know he likes a mix of youth and experience, but he also wants to build for the season after next as well. As he's already said, the defensive area is now complete and imo it looks pretty strong.

If we can get the same level of ability and experience in the other areas I think we may surprise some people next season.

It's All Good..............
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: