Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: You owe me 1.2 million!  (Read 2831 times)
Compo

Ignore
« on: Friday, June 8, 2007, 08:34:54 »

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/display.var.1456723.0.0.php
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, June 8, 2007, 08:37:31 »

'Ave it  Cool
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, June 8, 2007, 08:39:16 »

At the moment they are coming up with derisory, ridiculous amounts of money they are willing to pay back. If I was going to just give away a million pounds I could think of nice people to give it to."

I have had four other football clubs approach me, one of which is my beloved QPR, and I am stuck in limbo

Fucking board! :evil:

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, June 8, 2007, 08:45:15 »

why can't this board please fuck off and habd it over to someone willing to move it forward.

stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, June 8, 2007, 08:49:13 »

Thought Bill came across much better in todays adver, provided a good explanation for the legal route.  The Mavericks of this world will be gutted that they cant continue there promotion of hes just in it for the money.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, June 8, 2007, 08:59:04 »

Go bill..... Cheesy

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, June 8, 2007, 09:10:46 »

Quote from: "stfctownenda"
Thought Bill came across much better in todays adver, provided a good explanation for the legal route.  The Mavericks of this world will be gutted that they cant continue there promotion of hes just in it for the money.

He can and he is - never one to let being completely wrong get in the way of banging the same drum to the point of utter tedium our Mav.  floghorse
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, June 8, 2007, 09:16:02 »

Quote from: "pauld"
Quote from: "stfctownenda"

He can and he is - never one to let being completely wrong get in the way of banging the same drum to the point of utter tedium our Mav.  floghorse

Plus business man of the year Dell is throwing in his ten pennies worth those guys never get boring.  I think they use special board glasses where they see bits of the article they want to see and then try to use it to there advantage but at least Mav is neutral the way he interrogates both sides  :roll:
sonic youth

« Reply #8 on: Friday, June 8, 2007, 09:29:18 »

that's a much better piece than yesterday's gazette and herald. back of the net! Cool
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, June 8, 2007, 09:55:18 »

Dell confuses me, in one post he'll slate the board, then he'll slate power, then he supports the board, then he supports Power??
sonic youth

« Reply #10 on: Friday, June 8, 2007, 14:05:45 »

that's because he's a clueless prick
TalkTalk

« Reply #11 on: Friday, June 8, 2007, 23:13:55 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
that's because he's a clueless prick

That's an insult to pricks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: