Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Most Haunted Live  (Read 4365 times)
stfc11

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 16:21:29 »

soapy tit wank, i was laughing and quite scared at the same time, he sounded and looked very scary. :shock:

Um..what happened after that, they went up to the top floor and where calling out to ghosts, they thought there was somone there, they could hear knocking they had no answer so went to leave, and as they walked out a light bulb smashed but it fell directly to the right on a table and it was impossible for it to land there, then they went to the boiler room and sensed there where workers there, but then it got kinda boring so i turned it off about 11 so dunno what else happened.
spacey

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 00:38:18 »

I've decided that it's rubbish! Too many psychics gaying it up.

They should give me a programme, I'd sort it no problem.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 00:45:04 »

Psychic dogs is what it needs.

/
W56196272
spacey

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 00:51:01 »

Absobloodyexactly.Dogs are great at being weird! My dog stared at the corner of the room and growled for ages in my old house, we couldn't drag him away not even with the offer of a scooby snack.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 01:01:26 »

When my Mums dog came to stay at my old house he would sit on my bed and stare up  the wall.It was freaky.

/
W56196272
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 08:22:45 »

Quote from: "stfc11"
soapy tit wank, i was laughing and quite scared at the same time, he sounded and looked very scary. :shock:

Um..what happened after that, they went up to the top floor and where calling out to ghosts, they thought there was somone there, they could hear knocking they had no answer so went to leave, and as they walked out a light bulb smashed but it fell directly to the right on a table and it was impossible for it to land there, then they went to the boiler room and sensed there where workers there, but then it got kinda boring so i turned it off about 11 so dunno what else happened.

I think I remember the lightbulb bit, I reckon I was abducted by aliens at this point!  :shock:
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 09:17:16 »

They've proven that it's fake, unfortunately, as I love the programme.  One time he was taken over by a ghost called Sam, he started shouting at Yvette and calling her a wench etc.  He was a really rude nasty piece of work, a bloke not to be messed with.

Anyway the locals did a bit of research into this Sam and it turned out that this nasty fella was in fact a women.  Explain that one Derek!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: