Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Just about 4 weeks to go  (Read 798 times)
returnofthereds

« on: Tuesday, May 29, 2007, 20:10:43 »

In about 4 weeks time we should at least know where things are heading for the club we love,albeit we may not like the answers that we get.
The CVA is due to be paid before the end of June ( I think ) so it should be sorted by then. If we get the Takeover, Bill will pay it off,If we get the investor we assume he/she will pay it off.
Now if neither happens then it gets revamped and we may get docked the 10 points.NOT GOOD !
But there are lots of other things that could be sorted/announced that haven't for some reason and this is starting to worry me.
The sponsors ( Kingswood Construction ) have been chosen yet it hasn't been publicly released by the club.Are they waiting for a better offer Huh?Huh?
The Rovers Situation, why has this dragged on for so long.There are only 2 answers to this. Yes or No. They know what they're doing so why not just say.I personally think they will leave this as long as possible to then say that it was too late to change their minds as the fixture list would get screwed up so they were sort of forced into saying yes.
Then there is Bill's offer. Again, Yes or No.Don't keep this poor sod hanging on and on.If you dont want his money just say so. Then you can chase your dream of making millions of pounds of building all your houses Blah,blah,blah that you have promised for so long.
What is the secret that is being held on to so tight. Some say that it all to do with all the cash thats vanished into a black hole. Well that wont actually be a secret as most believe this anyway.So heres a little preview as to how I think the next few weeks will pan out.
This week: Sturrock returns from his Hol. Corr to sign.
Next week: Rumbles that the investor is having 2nd thoughts.Sponsor announced as due to the millions being pumped into the club not going through, the club finally become aware that no National sponsor will come in and go for the local boys.
Kit delayed,mispelt sponsors name.Hopeful for Xmas !
2 weeks time: CVA, CVA,CVA  Panic stations. How did that sneak up.
3 Weeks time: Couple of players sign.Rovers join us at the CG.
After that even I cant think of anything else.
This time of year should be about New players, new grounds, new excitement.All we get is the same old stuff !! Sad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: