Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Champions League final  (Read 6355 times)
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2007, 23:00:14 »

Second half dead equal - first half all Liverpool but the spawny italian gits get a goal that was utterly random, actually handball but Agger went to sleep so suffered the consequences.  That was more of a handball than Brian Burrows against Everton in th FA cup when it was blasted against his arm in the first minute and he got sent off - yes I'm still bitter about that!
PS I hate Inzaghi he's a fucking waste of space and I've held this view for over 10 years. Can anyone compare him to Shearer, van Nistleroy, Shevchencho - he's just a goal hanger thats crap but lucky - vent over!
flammableBen

« Reply #76 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2007, 23:21:12 »

Quote from: "redbullzeye"
That was more of a handball than Brian Burrows against Everton in th FA cup when it was blasted against his arm in the first minute and he got sent off over!

The one in the 90's? I could swear from memory and being there that it was Ian Culverhouse.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Thursday, May 24, 2007, 06:02:04 »

Thank god they lost, time for the Liverpool shirts to go back in the wardrobes me-thinks

I come from a land down-under
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Thursday, May 24, 2007, 06:20:48 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
That was more of a handball than Brian Burrows against Everton in th FA cup when it was blasted against his arm in the first minute and he got sent off over!

The one in the 90's? I could swear from memory and being there that it was Ian Culverhouse.

it was

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Thursday, May 24, 2007, 08:42:42 »

Quote from: "bennett"
Quote from: "flammableBen"

it was

Dead right - that'll learn me not to try to remember anything when I've had too much.  It was January 1997 and we lost 3-0.  I think Borrows arrived a couple of years later
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Thursday, May 24, 2007, 10:46:44 »

I bumped into Culverhouse in Eros of all places Oops  about a week later, and he insisted it hit his chest.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: