Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: "New investor set for Town deal"  (Read 26393 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, May 16, 2007, 16:06:47 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
"CVA supervisor Andrew Andronikou ............has warned dissenting fans their actions could prejudice the deal and the club's future."

How exactly is that then?Huh?Huh??

This is all a load of bollocks to try to shut the fans up. It's pathetic and I do not believe it.

Of course, if it doesn't happen now (and it won't) it will all be my/our fault for some reason :roll:

I'm seething over this "how dare a minnion like Andronikou slag off the customers of a company that he is just doing a job for"    This statement is the biggest load of trash yet from the Board....if they want to blame me as a dissenting voice  then fucking blame me.... I've had it...time to storm the battlements.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, May 16, 2007, 16:07:32 »

oddly, some of the people asking the questions may in fact be creditors in the CVA.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, May 16, 2007, 16:08:24 »

and/or shareholders
lebowski

« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, May 16, 2007, 16:22:26 »

after 5 years of board lies, i will believe this when it has actually happened, and not a moment before.

in the meantime, the consortium represents a genuine alternative to the current board and continues to have my support.
Dazzza

« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, May 16, 2007, 17:35:49 »

Just back from Krakow (definitely crack one off territory) and having read the Adver story today I read it as having to do with the unresolved sponsorship deal (if it’s not already sorted) rather than an investor in the mould of Bill Power.

Maybe I’m splitting hairs but the language and turns of phrase used in the article such as “multi-million pound deal”, “a deal to secure the long term future of the club” and “An investor should be putting sufficient funds in to hopefully deal with the CVA and secure the long-term future of the club for the next three or four years."  The last part in particular I presumed was simply the duration of the sponsorship deal.

The reference to dissenting voices being made as they’re likely to rock the boat with any commercial sponsor while an individual purchasing an actual stake in the club at this stage would not be as inclined to be effected with the situation between fans and the board as it stands.

Hmonkey

« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, May 16, 2007, 17:45:59 »

Quote from: "pauld"
If there is such an investor, assuming that this isn't just an attempt to get people to stop asking awkward questions about the CVA/Holding Co accounts ("Some of the questions a minority of fans have raised have prejudiced the club's future"), he must have a serious amount of wedge if you're to take the "secure the club's future for 3-4 years" at face value. In fact, just to plug the current hole will take serious money:
1) £900k CVA
2) £1.2m owed to Bill and Phil
3) £1m pa operating loss
4) £2.9m hole in holding co's accounts

So that's the best of £6m before you even start with a clean sheet! And presumably he's then going to cover £1m+ of operating loss for 3-4 years, ching, £10m. And that's before you start investing in the playing squad.

Has Bill Power and his consortium got this sort of money?

Just wondered as I've read loads about him being in with the trust but can't remember having seen any figures quoted when it comes to his proposed investment?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, May 16, 2007, 17:55:00 »

Quote from: "Hmonkey"
If there is such an investor, assuming that this isn't just an attempt to get people to stop asking awkward questions about the CVA/Holding Co accounts ("Some of the questions a minority of fans have raised have prejudiced the club's future"), he must have a serious amount of wedge if you're to take the "secure the club's future for 3-4 years" at face value. In fact, just to plug the current hole will take serious money:
1) £900k CVA
3) £1m pa operating loss

So that's the best of £6m before you even start with a clean sheet! And presumably he's then going to cover £1m+ of operating loss for 3-4 years, ching, £10m. And that's before you start investing in the playing squad.

Just wondered as I've read loads about him being in with the trust but can't remember having seen any figures quoted when it comes to his proposed investment?

The simple answer is: Yes
Hmonkey

« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, May 16, 2007, 18:01:15 »

Quote from: "sam_stfc"
1) £900k CVA
3) £1m pa operating loss

The simple answer is: Yes

Really?

Anyone got a link that details Powers/Trusts offer including proposed investment?
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, May 16, 2007, 18:03:00 »

Take a trip over to the Trust site

Loads of details there
Hmonkey

« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, May 16, 2007, 18:04:43 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"

Loads of details there

Got a link - and I don't mean just to the site?

Not that I'm lazy  Cheesy
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, May 16, 2007, 18:06:54 »

http://www.truststfc.co.uk/

Thats just to the site, Ill be arsed if I am finding all the info for you, youll be asking me to phone you and read it all out for you next !

Lazy cunt

Wink
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, May 16, 2007, 18:09:39 »

I think someone needs to do a bit of editing with the Consortiums Manifesto.

Citing Luton as a successful Championship Club looks a little silly now! Cheesy

It's All Good..............
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, May 16, 2007, 18:16:13 »

Loads of details there

http://www.truststfc.co.uk/fc_manifesto.php
Hmonkey

« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, May 16, 2007, 18:33:52 »

Quote from: "sam_stfc"

Loads of details there

http://www.truststfc.co.uk/fc_manifesto.php

Yeah read that.

Doesn't say Bill Power and the consortium will invest £x million though does it?

Loads of talk about paying the CVA and investing in the future but no concrete statement on an actual figure.
Sussex

« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, May 16, 2007, 18:40:54 »

Doesn't say Bill Power and the consortium will invest £x million though does it?

No, but then you wouldn't bother going into a pound shop if you only had 50p. Get me drift?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: