Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: F#cking wonderful.....  (Read 2224 times)
fatbury

« Reply #15 on: Monday, May 7, 2007, 16:59:15 »

Well the importance of going up was that it means that if we do have a minus 10 points at least in League 1 we cant go out the League altogether if the worst happened ...

Just praying that Power and the consortium can pull it off but comments like Carson's yesterday all tell that they have NO INTENTION of leaving ...
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, May 7, 2007, 17:18:17 »

Im glad this was released today and not Sat night, otherwise I would have had a little word last night
Razzledazzle

« Reply #17 on: Monday, May 7, 2007, 18:08:11 »

As i've always said this board has no intention of leaving....they have no intention of signing the NDA....i think they will not sign it that's why they have been dragging that out until the end of the season....don't see much hope for the consortium....we have to try and get them out and not give up though....the board think everything is back to normal now....well they can think again!!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, May 8, 2007, 00:19:21 »

Bear in mind that Carson had to be told by the League Paper about the Big Ron documentary two weeks after it had been in local and national press - they don't seem to tell him an awful lot about what goes on at the club, so I wouldn't necessarily read too much into what he has to say. But, to stoop to the level of taking him seriously for a small moment, if you think 92% of 4500 fans is a small minority causing trouble in the background mate you've clearly got a problem with numbers so no wonder you think the finances are OK. Or put another way you've got one hell of a shock coming your way.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: