Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: One for fatbury  (Read 2187 times)
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, April 29, 2007, 18:28:06 »

I feel angry today.
glos_robin

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, April 29, 2007, 19:18:00 »

Quote from: "STFC4LIFE"
Quote from: "glos_robin"

Roberts for all his faults can be a match winner

Can I just say, it annoys me when people say that.
How often has Roberts won us a match.
I know someone will prove me wrong but.......

Sheff wed 3-2 win, the sheff wed cup match, the hull match that followed that....  when he first joined he was immense, somehow need to get that Roberts back
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, April 29, 2007, 19:49:27 »

3 games 2 seasons ago.......
Piemonte

« Reply #18 on: Monday, April 30, 2007, 08:38:36 »

Despite some good games of late, I thought Pooky was one of the worst players on the pitch on saturday. He gave the ball away so many fucking times, most of the time he didnt even seem to be aiming at a red shirt.

I'm not making him a scapegoat, we'd have lost if he had played well - the rest of the team was shite as well.   However him and shakes seem to suffer from the same problem - they put a couple of good performances in and I think "good, he's finally improving, could become a half decent player now." They then just end up back at square 1 after a few games still showing the same glaring problems in their games as they did when they 1st got into the side.
fatbury

« Reply #19 on: Monday, April 30, 2007, 09:03:29 »

sorry but thats RUBBISH Piemonte - I know I go over the top praising Pooky but he was no way one of the worst ...
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, April 30, 2007, 09:06:23 »

I hate Poook with a passion, I really do. But at least he had a shot, unlike some of our other players.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Piemonte

« Reply #21 on: Monday, April 30, 2007, 09:24:39 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
sorry but thats RUBBISH Piemonte - I know I go over the top praising Pooky but he was no way one of the worst ...

He was. in fairness to him Sturrock & Zaaboub were equally as bad.
mattboyslim

« Reply #22 on: Monday, April 30, 2007, 09:27:54 »

He had our two best efforts on goal, BUT that by no means makes him exempt from blame.  IMHO generally his use of the ball was appalling, the whole team played poorly, but midfielders perhaps more than any other player should use the possession they have carefully, and he didn't.  Zaboub was doubled up on marking wise that means that there had to be a space somewhere that wasn't filled, the midfield should have been finding that space and utilising it - and they didn't.  Zaboub was poor but he was also heavily marked - all he needed was to lay it back to a full back or midfielder and pass it into the spaces.
land_of_bo

« Reply #23 on: Monday, April 30, 2007, 13:01:17 »

His 2 shots on goal were the only contributions where he didn't give the ball away! I think he needs to take up rugby, he seemed to be aiming for touch in the corners with every pass.

A rovers fan at work said "I always though Roberts was good when he was at City, and he was good on Sat"  :shock: Why didn't he shoot  :|
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: