Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Ticket................  (Read 11788 times)
glos_robin

« Reply #60 on: Friday, April 20, 2007, 17:03:35 »

I'm going to wait until the last week of May and see what is happening, with no longer being a student and all I've gotta make savings where I can. Although if the board are still playing silly beggars I probably won't renew.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Friday, April 20, 2007, 18:41:32 »

Is there an official consortium view on STs yet? I want to hold off until the consortium take over but I also dont want to throw away money by not getting an early bird ST. (spot the tight fisted jock)

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
sonic youth

« Reply #62 on: Friday, April 20, 2007, 21:19:24 »

Quote from: "glos_robin"
I'm going to wait until the last week of May and see what is happening, with no longer being a student and all I've gotta make savings where I can. Although if the board are still playing silly beggars I probably won't renew.

dude when did you finish uni? My NUS card runs until October so even if I don't go back to college I can continue using it
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Friday, April 20, 2007, 21:21:43 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"

dude when did you finish uni? My NUS card runs until October so even if I don't go back to college I can continue using it

My missus did the same a couple of years ago, bought her ST in May at Student prices then her NUS ran out in June.
glos_robin

« Reply #64 on: Friday, April 20, 2007, 22:09:49 »

My student card says in massive print.  EXPIRES JUNE 2007

Sad
sonic youth

« Reply #65 on: Friday, April 20, 2007, 22:14:03 »

Use it in May Cool Cool
glos_robin

« Reply #66 on: Friday, April 20, 2007, 22:20:29 »

Use it in May Cool Cool

I always send a photocopy, so could photoshop it aswell  Cool  I dunno will have to see, 190 or 339  hmmmm  :roll: I see Bowden has been asking people for my number........I guess he wants to brainwash me  Sad
Mexicano Rojo

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, April 24, 2007, 00:23:43 »

this is an issue that has to be dealt with quickly by the trust. a holding account should be set up for those fans who will be making a stand, and when the consortium takes over the early bird scheme should be re introduced.

you shouldnt be finacially punished for making a stand
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Tuesday, April 24, 2007, 08:41:14 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
this is an issue that has to be dealt with quickly by the trust. a holding account should be set up for those fans who will be making a stand, and when the consortium takes over the early bird scheme should be re introduced.

you shouldnt be finacially punished for making a stand

but if this were to happen, would i have to be a member of the trust to benefit from this? It's a great idea. I have to get mine by the 31st May, the saving of £60 i make can pay for 4 away tickets or nearly my home and away shirts. When I think of it like that, I have no choice really.

Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats
mattboyslim

« Reply #69 on: Tuesday, April 24, 2007, 08:44:25 »

I very much doubt it - the idea would be open to all I suspect, and even so it'd be worth a quid to join the trust to reap the benefits.
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Tuesday, April 24, 2007, 08:46:09 »

Quote from: "mattboyslim"
I very much doubt it - the idea would be open to all I suspect, and even so it'd be worth a quid to join the trust to reap the benefits.

I know little about the trust to be honest.

mattboyslim

« Reply #71 on: Tuesday, April 24, 2007, 08:47:37 »

www.truststfc.co.uk - be enlightened  Cheesy
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Tuesday, April 24, 2007, 08:49:25 »

Quote from: "mattboyslim"
www.truststfc.co.uk - be enlightened  Cheesy
ok cool, i'll check it out, thanks.

McLovin

« Reply #73 on: Tuesday, April 24, 2007, 08:51:55 »

Once i acquire an NUS card from eBay, i'll buy a student ticket, I'd imagine...
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Tuesday, April 24, 2007, 08:56:22 »

Quote from: "Dave Blackcurrant"
Once i acquire an NUS card from eBay, i'll buy a student ticket, I'd imagine...
I like your thinking...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: