Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: If I have to hear about the Shearer Fairytale Cup Final.....  (Read 2828 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 18:21:31 »

Grrrrrrr!

Alan Shearer is a bullyboy player who uses mind games and his so called "elder statesman of English football" tag to influence referees.He also let his country down b y retiring from international football when he was neded.

I hate him with a passion and if by some miracle the average Newcastle side make the final I hope he gets injured in the match before the final.Alan Shearer boooooooooooooo!

/
W56196272
Dazzza

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 19:10:38 »

He'll do for football personalities what Mansell did for F1.

Ohh those heady days with the moustache, what memories!

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 19:11:14 »

My money is on the draw throwing up Newcastle-Blackburn, so  at least Shearer can get to the final, and we can have a load of drivel about Souness v his old club who he won the LC with at Milstad, and Shearer who won the Premier League with Blackburn, whereas Newcastle never win anything.

Strikes me that when the final returns to Wembley, keping the semis at MilStad wouild be a good idea.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 19:54:40 »

shearer's the dirtiest player in the premiership, but he gets away with it because he was good for england.
DMR

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 20:32:51 »

Quote from: "oxford_fan"
shearer's the dirtiest player in the premiership, but he gets away with it because he was good for england.

hahahahahahaha. Bollocks.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 20:36:01 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
Quote from: "oxford_fan"

hahahahahahaha. Bollocks.

He is a filthy player (though maybe not the dirtiest) and he does trade on his reputation .

/
W56196272
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 23:37:31 »

to be honest i recon he'sallowed to. he's fucking brilliant

officially blacker than the night.
philbost

« Reply #7 on: Monday, March 14, 2005, 00:01:47 »

hard luck SPURS u didnt deserve the loss.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, March 14, 2005, 09:42:58 »

Shearer - Kicks a Leicester player in the face Neil Lennon?!?) the season before the 98 world cup.  Goes on record to say if he gets charged by the FA he'll retire from International football scene, what happens the FA drop all charges.  The bloke is a thug who for some reason is idolised by the numpties at MOTD and Sky.  He is the only reason I don't want Newcastle to win the Cup.  I really hope he's a shit manager in the future too.
Piemonte

« Reply #9 on: Monday, March 14, 2005, 09:56:35 »

Shearer's thugish tendances only endear him to me more. Hes taken a lot of punishment over the years and frankly is entitled to give some back. (Neil Lennon is ginger therfore had it coming)

I remember when England played Malta (??) a few years back they had a big centre back who seemed to fancy himself as a hardman marking Shearer. He booted big Al a few times, then when they next went up for a header got a faceful of Shearer elbow.

He was carried off with his nose splattered all over his face and the ref did nothing. 1-0 Shearer Cool
Titch

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, March 14, 2005, 10:05:13 »

Personally i like Shearer.  Maybe he is a bit arrogant and dirty but he is a quality player and there is no denying that!  His record speaks for itself!  He is still one of the best players in the Premiership!

y wings are like a shield of steel!
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, March 14, 2005, 11:19:32 »

The bloke is a thug who for some reason is idolised by the numpties at MOTD and Sky

perhaps its because he is arguably england's greatest ever centre forward who has been scoring consistently at the very highest level for over ten years.

you bloody scots, you'll never accept shearer as the best.  Tongue
here's a challenge for you, name a BETTER striker than shearer to have come out of europe in the last 10 years? and ally mcCoist doesnt count.

there's a few people who are the same sort of standard (bergkamp, cantona, raul, bierhoff  Oops ) but still you'd be hard pushed to make a suitable argument of their superiority.

officially blacker than the night.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #12 on: Monday, March 14, 2005, 11:33:09 »

I'm not a fan of Shearer really... I thought he could have at least gone on to the 2002 World Cup... But he said he wanted to get more injury-free domestic football in beofre he retires and it has pretty much worked.

I don't like him even though he saved me from being crushed! I was in the Stratton when we played Bleackburn in the Coca-Cola Cup and me and a friend were trying to get autographs of the then reigning Champions of the Premiership. Many of the first teamers came up and signed then we asked Batty to get Shearer over and he did and when Shearer trotted towards us the wave of kids surged forward, pressing me against the ads! Shearer made sure they didn't crush me basically and said "you all right" etc...

...Who would have thought after such a kind deed I'd grow to dislike him so much! What an ungreatful twat I am!  :?
Piemonte

« Reply #13 on: Monday, March 14, 2005, 11:57:01 »

Quote from: "decks-e-tow"
The bloke is a thug who for some reason is idolised by the numpties at MOTD and Sky

perhaps its because he is arguably england's greatest ever centre forward who has been scoring consistently at the very highest level for over ten years.

you bloody scots, you'll never accept shearer as the best.  Tongue
here's a challenge for you, name a BETTER striker than shearer to have come out of europe in the last 10 years? and ally mcCoist doesnt count.

there's a few people who are the same sort of standard (bergkamp, cantona, raul, bierhoff  Oops ) but still you'd be hard pushed to make a suitable argument of their superiority.

Its a fair point, I cant think of one. Van Basten is the only one that springs to mind but he retired over 10 years ago.

Shearer may not have been the most technically gifted but he certianly knows how to put the ball in the net.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, March 14, 2005, 12:53:19 »

He's a smarmy git.  The English Scottish rivalry has nothing to do with it.  That's 100% irrelevant.  I just have never liked Shearer and the kicking Lennon thing in the face just made me think that he was even more of a twat.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: