Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trouble in Southampton executive seating  (Read 2057 times)
Dozno9

« on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 21:07:16 »

I was in the exec area today and was totally appalled and shocked at the behaviour of the Saints "fan" who walked from the general saints seating area and decided to wade into a Swindon family in the exec area. I was sat a few rows away and saw in detail what happened as he threw punches towards an innocent looking chap with his 7/8 year old son sat by the side of him.

The security guards were fairly rapid onto the scene and led the saints guy down the stairs after struggling with him for some minutes.

I hope he gets a life ban for his actions and I hope the child is ok, so if anyone knows the family or the lad please send them my regards for what that means. The child looked pretty upset as did a few sat around.

Just a reminder that idiots are still around who proclaim to be fans of football.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 21:12:56 »

I was in the exec area today and was totally appalled and shocked at the behaviour of the Saints "fan" who walked from the general saints seating area and decided to wade into a Swindon family in the exec area. I was sat a few rows away and saw in detail what happened as he threw punches towards an innocent looking chap with his 7/8 year old son sat by the side of him.

The security guards were fairly rapid onto the scene and led the saints guy down the stairs after struggling with him for some minutes.

I hope he gets a life ban for his actions and I hope the child is ok, so if anyone knows the family or the lad please send them my regards for what that means. The child looked pretty upset as did a few sat around.

Just a reminder that idiots are still around who proclaim to be fans of football.

Saw that going off...prick.
DMR

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 01:19:21 »

Call me cynical but I do find it hard to believe someone would just randomly go wading in to a dad with his kid, in a high profile area of the stadium, without any provocation.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 01:33:19 »

I would ,I fucking hate dads

/
W56196272
Dozno9

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 08:49:36 »

Celebrating the goal, is that provocation enough for you? From what I saw there was no shouting, gesturing and the dad seemed a decent, well dressed chap if looks and content of speech are important in these matters.

And if you think that all fights/assaults only occur because of provocation then yes, you are cynical.
« Last Edit: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 09:38:23 by Dozno9 » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: