Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Who smokes?  (Read 4631 times)
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, March 14, 2005, 14:01:24 »

Quote from: "Barry Potter"
Quote from: "STFCBird"
blimey, you must have constant yellow fingers  :!:

Do you want to suck them? :twisted:

that is a minging thought  sick

Cheesy
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, March 14, 2005, 14:51:18 »

I do socially when out drinking sometimes, annoys me cos i hate them. They stink and kill you.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, March 14, 2005, 15:17:17 »

what?  Barry's fingers?
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, March 14, 2005, 15:29:35 »

Quote from: "Rich"
i do not smoke for fear of death

The fact that they are pretty disgusting doesn't help either I'd imagine
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, March 14, 2005, 15:32:24 »

no it doesn't! your right boeta
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, March 14, 2005, 15:46:06 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Yeah, just from weed, strong stuff from Nimbin in NSW.  Some bloke in the Hemp Embassay made it for us.  Never again.  Worst 6 hours of my life, without doubt, funny looking back though.
must've been laced with something or some kind of super-strain. weed doesn't usually give you the hallucinations you describe, or at least to that extent.
Piemonte

« Reply #36 on: Monday, March 14, 2005, 15:48:13 »

I want some of what Jan had
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, March 14, 2005, 15:52:13 »

There were no hallucinations, all that actually did happen, it just seemed to me and my mate that were part of this big ploy to kill us.  The weird tour, the bloke with the knife in the middle of nowhere who lived with a convicted murderer, the overly friendly guy offering us crisps all existed, it just made us very paranoid.  It's a day I'll never ever forget.  I think it was some extra strong stuff, but I'm no expert.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, March 14, 2005, 16:25:26 »

I get like that to a certain extent every time I smoke it,its supposed to be relaxing but all it does is make me worry about everything and everyone.

I basically sit there thinking  "oh no what if ...." or if Im with someone and it goes quiet for a few seconds I'll panic and think "Oh no im not talking enough here they think Im ignorant"so Ill say something and then Ill think "Oh christ what did I say that for they think Im retarded"and so it goes on Cheesy

Needless to say I dont bother smoking it anymore.

/
W56196272
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, March 14, 2005, 16:31:44 »

Quote from: "Titch"
I do not smoke and never had, never even had a puff!!  Cool   Must say though that a lady with a cigarrette ican be incredibly sexy!  :twisted:

snap, I never tryed.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, March 14, 2005, 16:32:46 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"

I basically sit there thinking  "oh no what if ...." or if Im with someone and it goes quiet for a few seconds I'll panic and think "Oh no im not talking enough here they think Im ignorant"so Ill say something and then Ill think "Oh christ what did I say that for they think Im retarded"and so it goes on
Cheesy
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #41 on: Monday, March 14, 2005, 16:36:24 »

do you ever get that thing where you turn your head in another direction and you see that 'black cat' jumping in the corner of your eye but nothing is there. sometimes after a bit o' the green, my mind plays greater tricks on me - i keep thinking somebody is standing/sitting there and it makes me jump. my friends all kept asking me why i leapt out of my seat 50 times  Cheesy
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Monday, March 14, 2005, 16:38:30 »

I have never smoked. You see these people on the adverts and it makes me feel sick!

I have no problem with people who smoke, its their own problem. I just hate it when you see 12 year olds on a street corner, or when you cough because somebody walks past you smelling badly of cheap roll-ups!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #43 on: Monday, March 14, 2005, 16:40:04 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
I have never smoked. You see these people on the adverts and it makes me feel sick!

I have no problem with people who smoke, its their own problem. I just hate it when you see 12 year olds on a street corner, or when you cough because somebody walks past you smelling badly of cheap roll-ups!

or when someone walks past me smelling of b-o. seriously, i think the government should take steps to help those with an 'au du naturel' addiction
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #44 on: Monday, March 14, 2005, 19:17:50 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Yeah, just from weed, strong stuff from Nimbin in NSW.  Some bloke in the Hemp Embassay made it for us.  Never again.  Worst 6 hours of my life, without doubt, funny looking back though.

Nimbin  Cool  :doobie  :\/

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: