Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon vs Torquay Monday Matchday Thread!  (Read 21315 times)
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Monday, April 9, 2007, 19:39:39 »

I thought blair was great today. Made loads of clever little runs into the channels, something you wouldn't see any of our other strikers doing.

Both goals were very well taken aswell, but when we led we just didn't show any urgency at all.

Things get better but they never get good
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Monday, April 9, 2007, 19:59:49 »

Quote from: Give_us_an_S
That kid falling over during the bizarre game on a tiny pitch at half time with one team in full kit and the others in jeans and trainers with a sprinkler drenching them

Matt Humpreys.
They wernt in full kit because half that team didnt turn up, so some of the organizers, and opposite teams brotehrs in that case had to play.
And the tiny pitch was because it was only meant to be a five a side final, we lost in the semis Sad
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Monday, April 9, 2007, 22:25:38 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
Quote from: "Summerof69"
Apparently Diamandis needed about 8 stewards when leaving tonight.

Physical intimidation will only harm the cause, frankly.

Fuck me boys I'm on your side but do it properly.

I didn't mean it like that.

There was NO intimidation by any Town fans. He just didn't like Mex asking him when they are going to sign the NDA, and all he got was totally ignored while Diamandis was surrounded like the most important person on earth.  :shock:

The sooner this guy and the board goes, the better.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
santini

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Monday, April 9, 2007, 22:50:49 »

Quote from: "swindon town dave"
I thought blair was great today. Made loads of clever little runs into the channels
Pity he hadn't a clue what to do with the ball when he got there
sonic youth

« Reply #259 on: Monday, April 9, 2007, 22:57:03 »

other than score
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Monday, April 9, 2007, 23:07:30 »

I think he knew exactly what to do with it, put it in the box....which he generally didnt do because we didnt get enough players in the box.

He held it up waiting for the others, by the time they arrived he'd lost the ball
santini

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Monday, April 9, 2007, 23:20:16 »

Quote from: "DV85"
I think he knew exactly what to do with it, put it in the box....which he generally didnt do because we didnt get enough players in the box.

He held it up waiting for the others, by the time they arrived he'd lost the ball
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Tuesday, April 10, 2007, 07:36:39 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
other than score

Piemonte

« Reply #263 on: Tuesday, April 10, 2007, 08:37:29 »

I think Blair is alright and probablly worth a contract for next season as a squad player.

Likewise super Bazza and the big dog.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Tuesday, April 10, 2007, 08:52:44 »

me, yeovil, bennet and legget waited by diamandis car to ask him about the signing of the nda.

after being closely watched by stewards, two further stewards came out with mr diamandis' car keys and got in his car. yeovil was forcibly removed out of the way by the head steward. they then drove off.

we were going to help mr diamandis by reporting his car stolen/ someone driving it without insurance. however i thought it would be more fun to hop in my car and follow them.

they drove up shrivvy road and then round in circles around the manchester road area (no they didnt pick anyone up) and after recieving the all clear they returned to the county ground.

they pulled up right by the reception door, and after 5 minutes mr diamandis and i presume his wife left the county ground surrounde by 8-10 security of which 3 stood directly in front of me. mrs diamandis kept shaking her head at me. but i so would.

then sandy grey and husband were walked to their car by security and i asked 3 or 4 times wether they would sign the nda to which i got no response.

all i wanted to do was ask one simple question "will you be signing the NDA" I did not realise i needed 10 security guards to control the "supporter of the year"

wankers.

i will be following them next week and every week until they fuck off.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: Tuesday, April 10, 2007, 09:00:00 »

Mex that is a ace story, still think the clamp idea is a good one!

Esso #13

« Reply #266 on: Tuesday, April 10, 2007, 09:06:49 »

I Loved Torquay singing "dirty northern bastards..."
Is there a team they can't sing that to?
Good battling result...Zaaboub was awesome in my opinion
JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #267 on: Tuesday, April 10, 2007, 09:14:21 »

plymouth
JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #268 on: Tuesday, April 10, 2007, 09:17:03 »

thats clever i posted at 10.14 and sent the message back in time by 1hour. :shock:
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Tuesday, April 10, 2007, 09:37:05 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
me, yeovil, bennet and legget waited by diamandis car to ask him about the signing of the nda.

after being closely watched by stewards, two further stewards came out with mr diamandis' car keys and got in his car. yeovil was forcibly removed out of the way by the head steward. they then drove off.

we were going to help mr diamandis by reporting his car stolen/ someone driving it without insurance. however i thought it would be more fun to hop in my car and follow them.

they drove up shrivvy road and then round in circles around the manchester road area (no they didnt pick anyone up) and after recieving the all clear they returned to the county ground.

they pulled up right by the reception door, and after 5 minutes mr diamandis and i presume his wife left the county ground surrounde by 8-10 security of which 3 stood directly in front of me. mrs diamandis kept shaking her head at me. but i so would.

then sandy grey and husband were walked to their car by security and i asked 3 or 4 times wether they would sign the nda to which i got no response.

all i wanted to do was ask one simple question "will you be signing the NDA" I did not realise i needed 10 security guards to control the "supporter of the year"

wankers.

i will be following them next week and every week until they fuck off.

Excellent behaviour Mex and Co......no doubt Mickey will be seeking some sort of ASBO for you......
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: