Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Yesterday  (Read 2497 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Sunday, April 8, 2007, 06:44:18 »

Good Things

Hammered Millom ready to SAS raid the left stand to get Fred out.

Those bad lads jumping about on the central wall bit and the following seconds of chaos. you know who you are

Cider

The Cider turning my lips Orange

Bad Things

The game.

The floppy haired cunt stood behind me who blamed Roberts for everything even when he was no where near the ball ,"fuck off Roberts".."Roberts you cunt"..etc,etc then he walks off and I notice hes wearing Roberts name on his shirt.Utter utter prick.

Getting out the car park

/
W56196272
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, April 8, 2007, 08:45:43 »

you punched me  :x

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, April 8, 2007, 11:05:54 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Good Things

Those bad lads jumping about on the central wall bit and the following seconds of chaos. you know who you are

Cider

Bad Things

The game.

The floppy haired cunt stood behind me who blamed Roberts for everything even when he was no where near the ball ,"fuck off Roberts".."Roberts you cunt"..etc,etc then he walks off and I notice hes wearing Roberts name on his shirt.Utter utter prick.

Getting out the car park

HA HA HA HA ace day yeovil

strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, April 8, 2007, 12:36:45 »

getting sonicyouth kicked out  Cool

officially blacker than the night.
Spencer_White

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, April 8, 2007, 13:19:47 »

Roberts seems to be the scapegoat of choice for the old farts who stink of piss on the supporters coach.
stfc_steve

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, April 8, 2007, 14:14:42 »

i noticed that everyone was blaming roberts, and what can you say about the man blaming him with roberts on the back of his shirt. We told him about it and he said well its the only short name i could afford  :-))(
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, April 8, 2007, 14:38:18 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Good Things

Cider

Bad Things

The game.

Getting out the car park

Ace day all round yeovil....went to the new inn after everyone got dropped off with al and rob t... saw Fred..watched the band and got further hammered.
Got home about 12.30ish with a kebab in tow and found half a bottle of white in the fridge Soapy Tit Wank

I look forward to the next one....hopefully next time we will be in a higher division....and not have to worry about going to places like hereford where they are at best cunts and are a conference style club a bit like oxford. The stewards and security peole were nazi like... and what was that fence about? i doff my cap to the coppers though...that high speed ex-fil from the ground was ace.
Still hungover...
Millom

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, April 8, 2007, 15:31:16 »

The best bit about yesterday was having our little duel with the players coach on the A419.

Should have seen Luggy's face when he saw 30 odd pissed up town fans hanging out of two minibuses waving and cheering

Cheesy
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, April 8, 2007, 17:46:58 »

Quote from: "sam_stfc"
The best bit about yesterday was having our little duel with the players coach on the A419.

Should have seen Luggy's face when he saw 30 odd pissed up town fans hanging out of two minibuses waving and cheering

Cheesy

at 9.30 am

Cool  Cool
DMR

« Reply #9 on: Monday, April 9, 2007, 16:45:02 »

What a thoroughly tiring day it wad, good fun though.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: