Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Hereford Matchday Thread  (Read 12604 times)
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #165 on: Monday, April 9, 2007, 12:27:35 »

it was probably when he pulled the knife  Cheesy

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
sonic youth

« Reply #166 on: Monday, April 9, 2007, 17:09:05 »

Quote from: "Give_us_an_S"
Quote from: "sonic youth"
I could only hear the Town fans from outside the ground, didn't hear a peep from the locals.

Sonic, Ive heard a slightly different version of accounts of when you got chucked out. My brother was telling me about how a fan was moaning at the coppers constantly about something. My brother said he told you to be careful cos he got chucked out for similar and then you said something else and got chucked out. I asked what the fan was wearing and he said a black hat and glasses. So what actually happened?

Don't remember anyone talking to me, I wasn't moaning or even shouting at the coppers - I was trying to stop Dex from getting thrown out and was attempting to talk to the steward who threatened to throw Dex out, he said "move away" and I replied "are you talking to me?" as he was looking in a totally different direction, I wasn't trying to be cheeky or anything.

All I was trying to do was talk to the stewards and the police, I wasn't arguing with them or abusing them. Perhaps I crossed a line that I wasn't supposed to do but I'm convinced in my own mind that I was being entirely reasonable and polite.

Unless I said or did something that I've forgotten, that's what happened...not exactly crime of the century either way, is it?
DMR

« Reply #167 on: Monday, April 9, 2007, 17:25:14 »

You're forgetting virtually every copper or steward in this country is inevitably itching to make a football fan's life difficult.

On the plus side I got plastered and still managed to avoid any trouble.
sonic youth

« Reply #168 on: Monday, April 9, 2007, 17:26:47 »

Correct! My biggest mistake, perhaps, was actually trying to reason logically with any of them. In the future I'll just keep my mouth shut and let drunkards like Dex get kicked out instead.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: