Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Hereford Matchday Thread  (Read 12794 times)
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Saturday, April 7, 2007, 20:35:54 »

Vincent was my MOM. organised the defence well.

Was abit surprised zaaboub was taken off, he looked one of our most dangerous players i thought. Roberts tends to run into people, or leave the ball behind him when hes runnning, but its either him or shakes i suppose

Things get better but they never get good
pewshamrobin

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Saturday, April 7, 2007, 20:38:08 »

What a dump of a ground with shocking facilities . The 2 stewards behind the goal were overzealous  t**ts wading in every time anyone climbed on the  fencing separating the 2 halfs of the away end. How did there away end pass Football League safety inspection - no safety barriers, just shitty breeze block walls, even Chippenham Town have better than that

We were lucky to go in at half time 0-0 - Smith made 2 good saves & failed to threaten. Zabooub was anonymous in the 2nd half & Roberts kept cutting inside all the time. The referee was a "homer" overuling the linesman 2 or 3 times & failing to spot the Bulls keeper deliberately sitting on Juke box in the first half. Pleased with a point though in light of the other results - would definitely play Timlin who made an instant impact when introduced, whilst Peacock touch & speed of thought let him down today

ewsham Robin
glos_robin

« Reply #137 on: Saturday, April 7, 2007, 20:44:30 »

Quote from: santini
Quote from: glos_robin
Pook was MOM.

For what? He made a couple of interceptions and that was about it. Maybe there was worst than him today, but with Peacock also playing the workhorse role (and is better at it) Pook needs to offer some creativity.......but he doesn't have the skill or ability to do this. Still can't believe Weston has been frozen out...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Saturday, April 7, 2007, 21:15:37 »

that was boring, shit and bar the P.Smith, Westwood and Vincent they deserve little credit
sonic youth

« Reply #139 on: Saturday, April 7, 2007, 22:25:48 »

Here's my alternative matchday review.

I didn't see much of the game, too many pillars, stupid stewards who stood up in front of me, then I got kicked out. Hereford town centre is quite pleasant and it was a nice sunny day for a stroll and sit and read the paper in the sunshine.

The pubs were good. My beef and stilton baguette was lovely.

I've got some photos will put em up soon.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Saturday, April 7, 2007, 22:26:49 »

Why did they kick you out then?
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Saturday, April 7, 2007, 22:41:58 »

Guilty of associating with the Board, I reckon...
sonic youth

« Reply #142 on: Saturday, April 7, 2007, 22:54:04 »

They didn't tell me, despite my totally reasonable and non-hostile reaction - it's Dex's fucking fault.
glos_robin

« Reply #143 on: Saturday, April 7, 2007, 22:54:56 »

Did you get forcefully ejected or just told to leave?

The police were twats all day.....FACT!!
sonic youth

« Reply #144 on: Saturday, April 7, 2007, 22:56:39 »

I got dragged out by the arm. I'm rather bitter about it  Crying
glos_robin

« Reply #145 on: Saturday, April 7, 2007, 22:58:33 »

They were a bunch of cunts, they had us penned up for almost 2 hours, wouldn't let us go to the toilet or anything
sonic youth

« Reply #146 on: Saturday, April 7, 2007, 23:00:06 »

Where was that? The station?
glos_robin

« Reply #147 on: Saturday, April 7, 2007, 23:04:49 »

Yeah I wasn't allowed onto the platform until 6.25...........we were all kept penned up on a walkway outside the station from half 5 onwards and not allowed to move

So from 5 til nearly 7 I had coppers restricting where I could go  :shock:
sonic youth

« Reply #148 on: Saturday, April 7, 2007, 23:07:21 »

You sure you didn't accidentally stumble into a time machine and end up in Nazi Germany?

Didn't see you today what stand were you in?
glos_robin

« Reply #149 on: Saturday, April 7, 2007, 23:10:20 »

It wasn't far off mate, I had a moan at them saying it was breaching my civil rights and basically there reaction was you don't have any rights.

I was in the floors to go terrace mate, the weird thing underneath the seats, luckily I was at the front so could see. Had the guy who always wears the orange fleece at the protests n stuff behind me.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: