Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OFFICIAL ROCHDALE V SWINDON THREAD  (Read 25803 times)
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Tuesday, April 3, 2007, 21:10:14 »

Bob Holt - There is no manager's drink cabinet! Beers
glos_robin

« Reply #286 on: Tuesday, April 3, 2007, 21:12:20 »

Quote from: "ronnie21"
Bob Holt - There is no manager's drink cabinet! Beers

Well duuuuurrrr thats because Sturrock drank it all  Cheesy
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Tuesday, April 3, 2007, 22:15:43 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
I always said that if we came out of these 3 games with 7 points I would be happy

Win at Bury and Promotion at Wovers
That would be nice, as it would give us the Walsall game to just be happy and not care! But part of me wants Lee Peacock to score a last minute vital winner against Walsall infront of the Town End  Cheesy
manc red

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Tuesday, April 3, 2007, 23:47:54 »

The game was there to be won tonight, they didnt look that special although you could see why they would pose some teams problems.

boob, corr and roberts all had decent chances although their bloke should have scored when he hit the post.

Ifil looked class tonight prob my motm.  Roberts didnt seem to wake up til an hour into the game.

Suppose a point away from home isnt the worst result but could have been all 3 tonight
STFC Village

« Reply #289 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2007, 00:28:25 »

Well that was fun :|

Ifil my MOTM too, immense at the back and bought out some sexy skills in the second half! Phil Smith needs to get his kicking sorted, that's two games in a row now! (and it's been questionable before then)

Vincent looked solid as well, but we struggled going forward, Lukas and Baz Corr didn't really offer anything up front, particularly as we spent most of the game playing the ball over the top (ie no pace). Boub saw most of the play first half, but was quiet second (until subbed) and vica-versa for Roberts.

Didn't do enough to win it, draw a fair result. I think it'll be fine though, we'll have good support at our remaining away games and i feel strangely confident about our home form
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2007, 00:45:20 »

Don't think PS likes the bumpy pitches you get at this time of year....but its odd how the signing of Brez has coincided with a dip in his kicking form.  Reckon  Jerel was thinking he owed a show for getting suspended, also thought Nicho was better than usual.

Agree draw was fair result......I like Rochdale, I'm going to adopt them as my second team.
Sue

« Reply #291 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2007, 04:03:13 »

I just got back, my boyfriend left me at a services on the M6 after we had a row.I only had £4.00 on me I was distraught, a lovely truck driver gave me a lift back after 5 hours of hanging around the services.
flammableBen

« Reply #292 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2007, 04:12:27 »

Fucking hell, that's pretty harsh. You should give him a kicking tomorrow.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2007, 04:20:37 »

Quote from: "Sue"
I just got back, my boyfriend left me at a services on the M6 after we had a row.I only had £4.00 on me I was distraught, a lovely truck driver gave me a lift back after 5 hours of hanging around the services.

Did you have to suck him off for his services?

Cheers everyone fr keeping me up to date with the game, I appreciate it. A draw is better than a loss  Beers
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2007, 07:13:56 »

I agree with the above posts. Jerel was my MOTM too, we will really miss him i think for the next 2 games. I would have taken a point before the game because it is a hard place to come especially with the form Rochdale are in but i feel we could have got 3 points.

And well done Christian Roberts for kicking the new ball that was thrown on to the pitch straight over the stand. Hilarious.  
santini

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2007, 08:46:26 »

Anybody else get stuck in the M62 car park? Left at 6pm (40 min journey) and got there at 840 just in time for the second half.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2007, 09:02:46 »

How can you comment on both halfs in your other post then Mr Santini?!?!  Cheesy

santini

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2007, 09:32:41 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
How can you comment on both halfs in your other post then Mr Santini?!?!  Cheesy
Radio commentary and mobile phones work up here too.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2007, 09:37:11 »

Quote from: "santini"
Anybody else get stuck in the M62 car park? Left at 6pm (40 min journey) and got there at 840 just in time for the second half.

Yep, completely took out the drinking time  Crying
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2007, 09:37:58 »

Quote from: "santini"
Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
Radio commentary and mobile phones work up here too.

Thats a bit high tech...

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23   Go Up
Print
Jump to: