Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Decks-e-tow  (Read 789 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, March 9, 2005, 14:51:08 »

How come you can beat us but then lose to best of bassett?!!
The league is so strange. Anyone can beat anyone....

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
McLovin

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2005, 15:16:27 »

"Someone needs to go out there and make a statement" - A. King
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2005, 17:29:11 »

i only played for old town once, jus filling in for some mates, they had me and another mate playing for them against you so they were better, they're pretty dire when its their normal team. so that's why they lost to best of basset. anyway i think BoB know what they're doing they play some nice football sometimes they're just a bit small.

i play for blueprint B at the mo, but its A vs B on thursday and they want me to play for A so i'll be playing against my team  Shocked .

again can i just add for the millionth time, that last year me and my mates team won the league by about 5 points but didnt rejoin this year because it was a bit easy. but i still end up there every thursday playing anyway  Cheesy

who you got this week?

officially blacker than the night.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2005, 18:50:07 »

Norfolk In chance....things will be looking grim if we lose against them!!

Its disappointing cos we're good when we play, but when we go a goal or two down our heads drop, get pissed off then can't be arsed and just want to go down the pub!! Not the best attitude!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2005, 23:59:21 »

yeah everyone does norfolk in chance they're shight

officially blacker than the night.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: