Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Worst Swindon support Ive ever seen.  (Read 3043 times)
Sheffield Red

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2007, 00:26:57 »

What exactly did Timlin do to earn applause as he left the field ? He had a poor game (not the only one) regularly giving the ball away and then committed a ridiculous tackle intentionally bringing their guy down knowing the result would be a sending off. Not only does this mean he reduced our slim chances of getting back into that game but he misses a crucial game next weekend.

Presumably if he had scored two own goals, missed two open nets, had a crap in the dugout, and beheaded the away mascot you would still have appluaded him off.
sonic youth

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2007, 00:28:30 »

Quote from: "Sheffield Red"
What exactly did Timlin do to earn applause as he left the field ?

He plays for Swindon.

Is it OK to boo players if they've been sent off but not if they've been shit? (hello Aaron)
red macca

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2007, 00:30:23 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
What exactly did Timlin do to earn applause as he left the field ?

He plays for Swindon.

Is it OK to boo players if they've been sent off but not if they've been shit? (hello Aaron)
Aaron brown got booed in the appartments on saturday night.Im led to believe leroy lita did aswell
sonic youth

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2007, 00:31:28 »

was his dancing shit?
red macca

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2007, 00:34:56 »

His attitude was,lita that is..Aaron brown was actually ok....I wanted to get one of those flashy red light things and shine it on his shirt so he thought it was a sniper
Sheffield Red

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2007, 00:35:04 »

Big difference between booing players which I never do personally (even Duke) and applauding somebody off who has played crap and stupidly got sent off.
red macca

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2007, 00:40:26 »

Some may have chose to clap him for his effort he put in the game..Its easy to forget sometimes how young timlin is and we expect him to boss our midfield,i been guilty myself of jumping on his back
Panda Paws

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2007, 00:50:44 »

What exactly did Timlin do to earn applause as he left the field ? He had a poor game (not the only one) regularly giving the ball away and then committed a ridiculous tackle intentionally bringing their guy down knowing the result would be a sending off. Not only does this mean he reduced our slim chances of getting back into that game but he misses a crucial game next weekend.

Presumably if he had scored two own goals, missed two open nets, had a crap in the dugout, and beheaded the away mascot you would still have appluaded him off.

football is all about opinions and obviously different people enjoy the game in a different way, my way is to applaud the player for his efforts during the game, even if he was shit. I dont expect to be shouted at by other fans for this?? I didnt turn around a have a go at them for not clapping him off, thats their choice, but applauding him is mine!
Spencer_White

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2007, 19:00:30 »

I didnt applaud Timlin leaving the field. But his 1st booking was harsh, and the 2nd was a professional foul to stop the bloke running on goal.

If he had played well I probably would have clapped him off. But he was rubbish!
Panda Paws

« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2007, 23:10:54 »

thats fair enough
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: