Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Worst Swindon support Ive ever seen.  (Read 2988 times)
Spencer_White

« on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 16:25:15 »

yesterday. Absolute bollocks. We would have made city look loud.

I mean that. Worst ive ever ever seen/heard. Shit support!
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 16:27:56 »

AGREED 100%, Couldnt even get a song going

If you go that far at least make an effort

DMR

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 20:22:44 »

Bollocks, if someone has spent the money, travelled and wasted an entire day to go to Grimsby they don't need a load of abuse off your lot because you've got some superiority complex about suporting Swindon.
McLovin

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 20:24:06 »

You sit on that fence, dave Wink
DMR

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 20:45:23 »

It's not that I'm on the wind up DB, I can understand the frustration as much as anyone but if the team aren't performing I think it's unfair to criticise people who've made the effort and call them all shit.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 20:48:32 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
Bollocks, if someone has spent the money, travelled and wasted an entire day to go to Grimsby they don't need a load of abuse off your lot because you've got some superiority complex about suporting Swindon.

why do you always just say what will most likely annoy?
no-one got any abuse mate, if you look carefully.

officially blacker than the night.

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 21:22:52 »

i agree with dave.fucking fair play to those that went all that way.not alot to sing about is there?this season is and has been shit,and i expect most of the fans yesterday went out of habit.
fatbury

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 21:34:30 »

fair play to em for going
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 21:36:24 »

I went I was loud as fuck Cool

/
W56196272
Spencer_White

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 21:37:29 »

Fool. Didnt abuse anyone. I think youve got the superiority complex. If I have got a superiority complex is because Id like to think Swindons support is well above average in the football league.

I was criticised the support as a whole, and I was there. Not proud of it.

Yeah, yeah, glad all those mute fans made the effort. Well done, you did us proud. Blah blah blah.

Guess you cant accept that we might have shit support some games. Tough. Our fans were shit.

Still shocked to see a Swindon following that lifeless. Honestly never seen us so pitiful in 10 years following away!
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 22:03:41 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"

Fool. Didnt abuse anyone. I think youve got the superiority complex. If I have got a superiority complex is because Id like to think Swindons support is well above average in the football league.

I was criticised the support as a whole, and I was there. Not proud of it.

Yeah, yeah, glad all those mute fans made the effort. Well done, you did us proud. Blah blah blah.

Guess you cant accept that we might have shit support some games. Tough. Our fans were shit.

Still shocked to see a Swindon following that lifeless. Honestly never seen us so pitiful in 10 years following away!
Pretty shocked to see a Swindon team that lifeless - it's like a domino effect.  Still the fish and chips were excellent!
sonic youth

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 22:22:18 »

I thought the support from my new Wonderbra for Men was excellent.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 22:38:44 »

It was a joke of a following, I was informed we took 256 which is poor in relation to other away games.  My guess is most people wanted to go to lincoln.

Its my personal view that if you put in that effort to go then you might as well back teh team.....

Panda Paws

« Reply #13 on: Monday, March 19, 2007, 00:09:23 »

The support yesterday was embarrassing. I dont understand the idea behind traveling 450 miles to moan and boo your won players again. When timlin got sent off, a few off us applauded him off and the grumpy bastards starting abusing us for it......if your gunna go all that way support the feckin team!
mattboyslim

« Reply #14 on: Monday, March 19, 2007, 08:47:30 »

I gues about 80% ish of Town fans don't really sing during home matches - only really thr Town end plus a few, most of the total die hards I know who never miss an away game are North and South stand fans, who never sing anywhere - it's not that big a surprise we took so few-  little to get enthuses about and the prospect of a ground we haven't visited in years next week which is nearly as far and inaccessbale as Grimsby.  Quite a few times this season when we've had big away support I thought it has been quite quiet.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: