Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: This what annoys me  (Read 1052 times)
red macca

« on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 22:41:56 »

As everyone knows i dont claim to know the ins and the outs of what is going on behind the scenes but one thing that has really made me think is that the club knew about the sale of lukas at around the walsall game time.I can see no other reason why he didnt play many games after that.Its ok saying he had youth team commitments but sturrock rates him and 1st team takes priority.

This leads me to why i am pissed off.Even though the board knew we were selling him they still insisted on cutting the playing budget(platt,monkhouse etc) and yet we still cant even get loan players because of the wages we cant afford to pay them.We had a chance to get leon knight and i know this for a FACT yet the board would not pay his wages .They are a fucking joke the are going to bleed us try and leave the consortium with a massive rebuilding job.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 22:45:47 »

I did wonder who long this one has been up the sleeves....part of me thinks it might have been a long time.

He did play a bit after Walsall but it was after Xmas he didnt play so maybe then.

However I find it odd looking back that we kept giving him full games in the youth cup when he was in our first team.....they knew scouts were about and wanted them to see him, which makes me thing it wasnt such a done deal ages ago

who knows, but nothing would surprise me
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: