Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lukas Jutkiewicz  (Read 29777 times)
Piemonte

« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 23:07:31 »

I'd say he reminds me very much of pele, but white and northern Surrender
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 23:14:13 »

I'd say more of a Maradonna than Pele  Cheesy
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 23:26:00 »

he's like an alive version of matthuas sintelar.

please dont sell.

officially blacker than the night.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 23:48:30 »

If this happens it will be the first time in my life I can shout told you so!

But the board should not sell, this would say alot about what is wrong with our club!  Nop explanation why hes hardly played since walsall, this was a done deal ages ago!

Spud

« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2007, 06:05:39 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
If this happens it will be the first time in my life I can shout told you so!

But the board should not sell, this would say alot about what is wrong with our club!  Nop explanation why hes hardly played since walsall, this was a done deal ages ago!

Great point there, he was ace at Walsall yet hasn't hardly been given a decent run since then.   :?
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2007, 07:00:06 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
If we are letting one of our brightest prospects go for that sort of money its a fucking joke.If he's the player that all his managers seem to think he is then surely hes going to be worth alot more than that in 2-3 years?

lets get what we can now just incase it doesnt work out"Utter utter bollocks.
We're in this league because of this sort of attitude from the board and fans sanctioning it.."oh hes unproven
Oh and Man Utd paid 12 million for a teenager not so long ago so 2 or 3 blinding seasons from from the lad could see him worth alot more.(I know he aint no Ronaldo but you never know )

Yeovil makes some good points there!

My major concern is that if this deal DOES go through, and then the cva gets paid, the incumbent board are off the hook again to many people who perhaps dont fully understand the gravity of the current situation. Thats my main worry. :shock:
I saw more in Caton a year or two back than Lucas has got, but i worry that his(Caton's) career might be over before it has had a chance to get going.

Millom

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
fjortoft

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2007, 07:58:57 »

Agree with Yeovil.  Sturrock has repeatedly said that Lukas could be "top drawer".  I would like to see him stay with us for a couple of seasons play some first team football and then move on.  We have invested time and money developing Lukas and I would like to see the benefit of that on the CG pitch and not in a cheque from Everton.
magic8ball

« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2007, 09:01:27 »

Seems to me that in general, selling LJ for that sort of money would usually be great business. He is largely unproven, and could turn out to be average at best.

However, due to our current situation, it would be a big let off for the current board (they had it all under control etc). Therefore, i'd hate to see him leave now.

Much rather get Bill Power into the club, pay pff our debts, then maybe sell the guy and use the money (which would be a large amount for this division to use on players) to improve the squad.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2007, 09:55:31 »

Everton remember Paul Rideout-although he scored shitloads at this level before he left us.Has LJ ever played for England?

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Red-Pilf

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2007, 11:27:01 »

If true that is a good price. I can't see it myself. Not seen enough of him yet to say he is good enough to pay that for him, and in the prem?
Rich Pullen

« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2007, 11:48:02 »

Quote from: "adje"
Everton remember Paul Rideout-although he scored shitloads at this level before he left us.Has LJ ever played for England?

What's Rideout up to these days? Anyone know?

I don't think Jutkiewicz has any England honours.
sean1970

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2007, 12:18:13 »

of course if he does go then how many striking options would we be left with? The answer is of course not enough, there isn't enough compatition for places at the moment and seems like will cant get anyone in because they don't wanna come here. So the big picture would be not to sell him.

Can't think of anything witty to say right now
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2007, 12:49:18 »

Surely if we do sell him, which I think at this moment is a bit unlikely, that he could only be actually sold at the end of the season as its out of transfer window so I dont think that matters.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2007, 12:56:00 »

£750,000 :shock:  
 that is a great price for him imo.could end up top drawer but its all ifs and buts.swindon have always been a selling club but this looks like a fair price compared to some of the shit money we have got for players.
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2007, 13:02:27 »

Quote from: "millom red"

"My major concern is that if this deal DOES go through, and then the cva gets paid, the incumbent board are off the hook again to many people who perhaps dont fully understand the gravity of the current situation. Thats my main worry. :shock:

Millom

Same here - mind you they've had BP's 1.2 million quid to sort the CVA out but it's still outstanding.  What's to stop them trousering this money as well.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: