Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lukas Jutkiewicz  (Read 29773 times)
Piemonte

« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 21:11:44 »

at this moment in time it would be a good price for him.

Only time will tell if it represents a good deal for STFC in the long term. Could all be bollocks though.

We're not a big club. We will always sell our best players. get used to it
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 21:15:42 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
at this moment in time it would be a good price for him.

Only time will tell if it represents a good deal for STFC in the long term. Could all be bollocks though.

We're not a big club. We will always sell our best players. get used to it

Its not about not selling him though is it, its about maximising what you can get for him by keeping him here,developing and playing him.Its about taking a risk and not taking the first offer that comes along.

/
W56196272
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 21:16:27 »

I agree it could all be bollocks by the way im speaking hypotheticaly Cheesy

/
W56196272
Piemonte

« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 21:18:55 »

Yeovil I know what you are saying.  someone brought up the example of Robin Hulbert the other day. We apparantly got offered £250k for him, a couple o years later he ended up leaving for nothing because he was shite.

Check out the thread the other day where we were dicussing what he is worth- this would be more than anyone valued him at.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 21:23:02 »

You are all wrong,short sighted and Boardroom Pasties the only person who talks any sense on the matter is DV .

/
W56196272
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 21:24:33 »

Yeovil I know what you are saying.  someone brought up the example of Robin Hulbert the other day. We apparantly got offered £250k for him, a couple o years later he ended up leaving for nothing because he was shite.

Check out the thread the other day where we were dicussing what he is worth- this would be more than anyone valued him at.

Didn't Hulbert leave on the cheap as Ty Gooden and Iffy did during that season?

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Piemonte

« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 21:41:45 »

Think it might have been we had to pay £50k if he played for us again?  Anyway point is he was shite.

And VD never talks sense. He'll start going on about Monkhouse being the white northern pele again in a minute.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 21:50:16 »

750k is good money and all that but FOR FUCKS SAKE, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE LUKAS ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING FOR US BEFORE HE MOVES ON!

You know, like play every week, score goals on a regular basis, help us get promoted. That sort of thing. It would be nice, don't you think :roll:
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 22:03:42 »

Think it might have been we had to pay £50k if he played for us again?  Anyway point is he was shite.

And VD never talks sense. He'll start going on about Monkhouse being the white northern pele again in a minute.

Cheesy

hartlepool are doing alright arent they...17 wins and 2 draws from the last 19  :shock:

champions.... :roll:
Dazzza

« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 22:09:27 »

It’s a shit state of affairs when you get teams like Everton, Reading and Bolton farming lower league youth teams for talent.  Especially at that sort of price. That’s no disrespect to them all either but it shows the gaping maw in the cash not being distributed through the leagues.

The top 3 in the Premiership, with the Arse being the prime example haved moved on and are now pinching youngsters around the world with the vigour of a Gary Glitter busman’s holiday.

Spurs are another who have been ploughing through yuuuf teams in recent years as our young Mills was a prime example a couple of seasons back.

Funny when you look at our current side how many have filtered down the pyramid rather than from the same or lower league sides.  Few exceptions as always but rarely we see ourselves poaching, more than likely because there’s not much left to poach.

Amir

« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 22:23:59 »

While it seems alot of money for someone who has hardly played, it would be a shit bit of business.  Alright, he might not go on to do anything and we would then have lost out on the money, but they only way you're ever going to get anywhere in any walk of life is to take chances once in a while.

How long has he got on his contract anyway?  Three years from the end of this season, or the start?
STFC Village

« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 22:25:02 »

If i had any faith that the board might put the money to good use.... like paying the CVA or investing in the squad..... then i could live with it :x
Piemonte

« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 22:27:58 »

Quote from: "DV85"

Cheesy

hartlepool are doing alright arent they...17 wins and 2 draws from the last 19  :shock:

I appreciate Hartlepool are doing well, and may well win the league but I'd suggest it is more down to their rock solid central defence of phil and grant mitchell than monkey.

They also happened to seel their best player - Adam boyd, didnt they?

To be honest I'd like him to stay, score goals and become a bit of a (semi) local hero. I'm not going all pro-board here but how many sides in L2 or L1 would turn down that cash?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 22:40:06 »

Like I said, we won't see any of the transfer money re-invested into the team, so what's the point of selling.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 22:46:18 »

Quote from: "DV85"

Cheesy

I appreciate Hartlepool are doing well, and may well win the league but I'd suggest it is more down to their rock solid central defence of phil and grant mitchell than monkey.

They also happened to seel their best player - Adam boyd, didnt they?

To be honest I'd like him to stay, score goals and become a bit of a (semi) local hero. I'm not going all pro-board here but how many sides in L2 or L1 would turn down that cash?

Odd though, that they didnt hit form untill Monkhouse went there though and they've dropped all of 6 points (3 draws) since.

Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: