Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lukas Jutkiewicz  (Read 29792 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #240 on: Friday, March 16, 2007, 14:07:58 »

Quote from: "neville w"
Quote from: "TalkTalk"
Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
I would forsake another season in this god-forsaken division if the consortium had wrestled control away from the jokers and liars in charge at the moment

Indeed and well said.

At least I could go and watch some home games.

Were you banned , or is it a self imposed exile then ?

He was banned for the Darlo game. Out of principle he's not attending until the shysters have left
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Friday, March 16, 2007, 16:05:17 »

Quote from: OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR
It's really REALLY NOT a 'good' deal for us. Our club is in a very poor state right now. No one should be thinking this is a good deal right now :?

And why are we still in this poor state the board thats why no money sense at all.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Friday, March 16, 2007, 17:24:58 »

But 750K plus for a player who's only played in a handful of games is a great deal for us?  It's bloody more than we got for Parkin...
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Friday, March 16, 2007, 17:27:40 »

Quote from: "Walrus"
But 750K plus for a player who's only played in a handful of games is a great deal for us?  It's bloody more than we got for Parkin...

Would be a great deal with the correct people in charge as the money would be re-invested in the squad but unfortunately we know quite probably half a million will disapear I will let you make your own assumptions on where its going  :evil:
Spencer_White

« Reply #244 on: Friday, March 16, 2007, 17:39:30 »

Quote from: "Reeves for King"
What makes you all so sure any new board would be so much better than the one we have now?

Are you completely mental?
Reeves for King

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Friday, March 16, 2007, 20:25:04 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
What makes you all so sure any new board would be so much better than the one we have now?

Are you completely mental?

It has been mooted.

here's the man himself when you need him?
DMR

« Reply #246 on: Friday, March 16, 2007, 20:45:26 »

I personally think this is great for us.

He's only a kid yes but if Lukas isn't committed then he should be allowed to leave, fair play to him and what a great oppurtunity.

FWIW I don't think he'll make it at that level for 2 reasons. Firstly is his awareness but to be fair that will come in time, more importantly for a big lad he's soft on the ball and easily knocked off, coupled with the fact he has no pace (which they say you need to go to the top) means he's not very mobile and a good centre half can control him.

I don't want to sound like I have a downer on LJ because I don't, however for me I think this is the best deal for all parties.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Friday, March 16, 2007, 20:56:35 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
I personally think this is great for us.

He's only a kid yes but if Lukas isn't committed then he should be allowed to leave, fair play to him and what a great oppurtunity.

FWIW I don't think he'll make it at that level for 2 reasons. Firstly is his awareness but to be fair that will come in time, more importantly for a big lad he's soft on the ball and easily knocked off, coupled with the fact he has no pace (which they say you need to go to the top) means he's not very mobile and a good centre half can control him.

I don't want to sound like I have a downer on LJ because I don't, however for me I think this is the best deal for all parties.

apart from the no pace bit, no.....just no.....
DMR

« Reply #248 on: Friday, March 16, 2007, 20:59:02 »

Meh, just never really understood the hype with him. He'll certainly be a better player than this effing league but I don't see anything particularly outstanding about his game.
Reeves for King

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Friday, March 16, 2007, 20:59:54 »

Hello Dave are you out tomorrow or are you frightened the old bill and bouncers will get you?

I feel it's a good idea to sell him, as he could turn out to be shit. Conversely if he's good then we might get a lot of money from any sell on clause. And think of all the players we could get from the money that are decent at this level.

However, I am slightly disappointed with the money we have gained which has been suggested at a maximum of £1m. If he really has that much potential then perhaps a little more would have been expected.

red macca

« Reply #250 on: Friday, March 16, 2007, 21:07:05 »

Hello Dave are you out tomorrow or are you frightened the old bill and bouncers will get you?

I feel it's a good idea to sell him, as he could turn out to be shit. Conversely if he's good then we might get a lot of money from any sell on clause. And think of all the players we could get from the money that are decent at this level.
However, I am slightly disappointed with the money we have gained which has been suggested at a maximum of £1m. If he really has that much potential then perhaps a little more would have been expected.
You sir are fucking nuts if you think we will buy anyone out of this cash
Reeves for King

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Friday, March 16, 2007, 21:14:08 »

Read the operative word: Could

DMR

« Reply #252 on: Friday, March 16, 2007, 21:56:45 »

Cardiff tomorrow with a couple of lads from work.

Don't see what the bouncers have to do with last week?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #253 on: Friday, March 16, 2007, 22:00:34 »

Read the operative word: Could

You sir, are a cock.
swindon-chap

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Friday, March 16, 2007, 22:06:23 »

I see on Evertons website, if you hover over where it says "striker deal confirmed" it comes up with a picture of Michael Pook! Shows what they know about their latest signing...
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: