Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lukas Jutkiewicz  (Read 29797 times)
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 22:34:02 »

Quote from: "Reeves for King"
What makes you all so sure any new board would be so much better than the one we have now?

WHAT THE FUCK Huh?Huh??   :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
red macca

« Reply #226 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 22:35:35 »

What makes you all so sure any new board would be so much better than the one we have now?
Nothing its just a guess really....or i could refer you to this thread.

http://www.thetownend.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19062&highlight=
sonic youth

« Reply #227 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 22:42:00 »

Could it get any worse?
will power

« Reply #228 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 22:51:10 »

why didn't we get an everton striker to come on loan till the end of the season as part of the deal?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #229 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 22:53:59 »

Someone change Reeves for King's username to Wind up Merchant. It would be far better suited.
red macca

« Reply #230 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 23:01:36 »

Quote from: "will power"
why didn't we get an everton striker to come on loan till the end of the season as part of the deal?
I dont think thats out the question yet only problem i would see with that is we still actually have him til the end of the season..I wouldnt rule it out though its very strange that it was sturrock who went to the meeting with lukas and moyes im sure he would of at least asked.
Reeves for King

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 23:02:29 »

OK I suppose the board must be better than the one we've got now. But how much better? We're still likely to be kept in the dark about what goes on, still have no money and still have very little say due solely to the fact that we would only put up a fraction of the capital.

I'm not saying the takeover's not a bad idea in principle but we still need to be a bit cautious.

here's the man himself when you need him?
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 23:12:50 »

how about the coinsortiums links with the trust, a fans representative, teh openess from Bill Power.

I use to think like you then I went along and listened to tehse investors and guess what they aint that bad!

sonic youth

« Reply #233 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 23:12:59 »

We're still likely to be kept in the dark about what goes on

There will be a fan's representative on the board so there would definitely be more transparency. Obviously, as fans we will never know 100% of what goes on behind the scenes but I've no doubt that we will have greater knowledge and understanding of how the club is run under the guidance of the Fan's Consortium.

still have no money

That would be true regardless unless Mr Abramovich decided that Chelsea was too easy and fancied a real challenge. Unless the ground is redeveloped, we will not be a 'rich' club by any means.
Reeves for King

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 23:23:56 »

I would just like to know what Power and Emmel want from the club - I've heard nothing from them - would they tell the fans where the money went, was it a loan or shares they put into the club, and most importantly - why do they want to put money in?

here's the man himself when you need him?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #235 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 23:34:10 »

I would just like to know what Power and Emmel want from the club - I've heard nothing from them - would they tell the fans where the money went, was it a loan or shares they put into the club, and most importantly - why do they want to put money in?

Mike Wilks said at the open meeting at the Moonrakers pub last year that Bill Power was overwhelmed by the number of get well soon cards following the plane crash. About 1/3 were from QPR fans and 2/3 from Swindon if I remember correctly.

Phil Emmel at the last Trust meeting was a very open bloke, people asked him questions and he spoke to many people one to one. He seemed passionate about making our team a success.

In short, things seem genuine.

On the shares/loan thing - I think the argument is that the club argue that the investment was in shares despite the fact that BP and PE have stated they have not signed any shares. So they view it as a loan.

More to the point, the last annual return shows that BP and PE's shareholding is only 23%, despite the club insisting it is 33%. Either way the club has lied about this, or at least made publicly, incorrect statements regarding the issue and on several occassions.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Friday, March 16, 2007, 00:11:31 »

Suggest you read the interviews Bill Power did with the Adver last month. Or the widely posted letter from Bill Power to Trust members. Or the minutes of the meeting (or may other write-ups on this and other forums) Phil Emmel attended to explain to Trust members and fans who bothered to come and find out where he and Bill were coming from. Not so much "heard nothing from them" which implies that Bill and Phil haven't bothered to communicate with fans - they have - just you haven't seen it. Unless of course you're expecting a personal phone call, in which case it's a perfectly valid point.
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: Friday, March 16, 2007, 00:54:53 »

Quote from: "EvertonChris"
Quote from: "millom red"
Quote from: "EvertonChris"
To whoever asked - Phil Cannon is our Head of Recruitment for the academy.

Tony Fawthrop, ex-Bristol City, joined our staff in September as a south-west scout. He probably had something to do with it.

Who was the older bald fella who came to watch Lucas with Sheedy when we played Newcastle in th fa yoof cup evrton chris? Any idea?

Millom

Ray Hall? http://www.evertonfc.com/assets/_files/images/imported/1116493917.jpg

Thats him Chris...cheers mate.
Fred...ring any bells? He was sat a couple of rows back from us.

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: Friday, March 16, 2007, 10:04:15 »

Thats him mate
neville w

« Reply #239 on: Friday, March 16, 2007, 10:41:17 »

Quote from: "TalkTalk"
Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
I would forsake another season in this god-forsaken division if the consortium had wrestled control away from the jokers and liars in charge at the moment

Indeed and well said.

At least I could go and watch some home games.

Were you banned , or is it a self imposed exile then ?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: