Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lukas Jutkiewicz  (Read 29816 times)
TalkTalk

« Reply #210 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 19:33:01 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
I would forsake another season in this god-forsaken division if the consortium had wrestled control away from the jokers and liars in charge at the moment

Indeed and well said.

At least I could go and watch some home games.
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 19:42:25 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
Quote from: "genf_stfc"
(i.e. not just the outstanding 100grand)

we have been (un)reliably informed that this is now paid gent

actually, having said that earlier, that news doesn't actually make me happy.  others on here are right, they said they could pay it anyway, when it seemed unlikely, and now this has landed in their lap and got them off the hook.

oh, and its genf, with an 'f' !
lebowski

« Reply #212 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 19:52:10 »

if selling lukas gives us enough cash to sign, say, leon best, then it's a bloody good deal.

we can't afford to gamble on potential, we're sat on oblivion's door step and need players that can do it now, not in 2 or 3 years time!
lebowski

« Reply #213 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 19:53:12 »

having said that, i am gutted that we're selling him!
Spencer_White

« Reply #214 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 20:26:06 »

Rich clubs ruining football. Buying up these players to play reserve games for the next 5 years, maybe the odd 3 month loan.

Its goes all the way up. Sean Wright Philips would have been a big player for England in Germany 06 if he hadnt signed up to playing for Chelsea reserves for the next few years.

Obviously pleased for Lukas, because he is a cracking lad. Always battled hard for the Swindon shirt. Gutted to see him leave.

It just seems that the amount of time players spend at the club gets shorter and shorter. We cant keep anyone half decent unless they are 32+. Made me laugh that Andy Monkhouse thought he'd get a decent reception back here. He played for us for 3 months, not even near enough to endear him to the fans. Its getting so bad for mercenary footballers at Swindon. I can rarely recall having less affection for a set of players who are in the top half of the league.

Hopefully the board will realise this is probably the last asset they can strip of STFC and leave.
Reeves for King

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 22:03:51 »

Sounds a good deal to me. He always strikes me as shit, but then I've never seen him play for the youth team.

here's the man himself when you need him?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 22:09:31 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Rich clubs ruining football. Buying up these players to play reserve games for the next 5 years, maybe the odd 3 month loan.

Its goes all the way up. Sean Wright Philips would have been a big player for England in Germany 06 if he hadnt signed up to playing for Chelsea reserves for the next few years.

Obviously pleased for Lukas, because he is a cracking lad. Always battled hard for the Swindon shirt. Gutted to see him leave.

It just seems that the amount of time players spend at the club gets shorter and shorter. We cant keep anyone half decent unless they are 32+. Made me laugh that Andy Monkhouse thought he'd get a decent reception back here. He played for us for 3 months, not even near enough to endear him to the fans. Its getting so bad for mercenary footballers at Swindon. I can rarely recall having less affection for a set of players who are in the top half of the league.

Hopefully the board will realise this is probably the last asset they can strip of STFC and leave.

Wise words me old son. Sadly, the heart and soul has been ripped out of Swindon Town in particular and football in general. And guess what? There's sweet Fanny Adams we can do about it Suicide
Mark Hanrahan

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 22:10:33 »

Fuck a stoat!! That's fantastic business!!

Nice one Lukas - and best of luck to you fella.

"Great save, Digby."
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 22:12:40 »

It's really REALLY NOT a 'good' deal for us. Our club is in a very poor state right now. No one should be thinking this is a good deal right now :?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 22:13:56 »

Quote from: "Mark Hanrahan"
Fuck a stoat!! That's fantastic business!!

Nice one Lukas - and best of luck to you fella.

Do you mean that Mark?
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 22:20:56 »

I remember Kerslake' sale causing much unrest and anti board feeling, and that was back in the day of chasing the Premiership dream. I fully understand the "it's a lot of money and it's a good deal for the club" angle, but it does go to show how far we have fallen that we now debate this sale in the bottom division.
Reeves for King

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 22:23:39 »

It is a good deal. We seem to be forgetting that we are in the third division and need all the money we can get.

red macca

« Reply #222 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 22:24:54 »

FFS for me its not about how much money we have got out of this deal,everton have been chasing him for 4 years and a hell of alot of prem teams have made enquiries about him this year so we were allways going to get a good sum for him.

For me its what the board do with this money that matters.I really hope they see this as a last chance to cash in then fuck off out of the club.If they do this then it would of been worth selling him
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 22:26:19 »

Quote from: "red macca"
FFS for me its not about how much money we have got out of this deal,everton have been chasing him for 4 years and a hell of alot of prem teams have made enquiries about him this year so we were allways going to get a good sum for him.

For me its what the board do with this money that matters.I really hope they see this as a last chance to cash in then fuck off out of the club.If they do this then it would of been worth selling him

Agreed 100% Deano
Reeves for King

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 22:31:45 »

What makes you all so sure any new board would be so much better than the one we have now?

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: