Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lukas to Everton  (Read 7011 times)
Sharky

« Reply #60 on: Friday, March 9, 2007, 15:12:05 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
Quote from: "RobertT"
Quote from: "arriba"
i reckon£150,000- £200,000 would be around the amount we'd get for lucas

I'd go with that as well.  Around £400k for Parkin would suggest a lower figure of Lukas.

But Lukas is 17, Parkin was 24 (?)  Any club would be buying potential

be in the millions then......we know what the current board value 'potential' at don't we!!!
neville w

« Reply #61 on: Friday, March 9, 2007, 16:00:05 »

Quote from: "Barry Scott"
Selling Lukas is the right move.

He hasn't proved himself and we need the money. He has potential, but has yet to set the world alight.

Remember, he hasn't done anything amazing, he may get to 27 and be in the lower leagues and rubbish, i say sell him while there is potential. After all, he may never come good, let a richer club take the risk and we get cash in the mean time.

Agreed. He is a good prospect, that's all. He lacks top class pace and has a lot to learn.  Cash in if we get a reasonable offer (I'd say anything in excess of £100k + future sell on)
Spencer_White

« Reply #62 on: Friday, March 9, 2007, 19:22:18 »

Selling no players is the right move.

We havnt had a better player come in than the 1 thats just gone out since summer 2003. The board have put us in terminal decline. And you apologists who see their rationale are only kidding yourselves that we will then go out and buy new players. Because this board doesnt do that.

Stop seeing sense. You're not accountants. You are football fans.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Friday, March 9, 2007, 19:30:29 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"

We havnt had a better player come in than the 1 thats just gone out since summer 2003. The board have put us in terminal decline. And you apologists who see their rationale are only kidding yourselves that we will then go out and buy new players. Because this board doesnt do that.

I'm not an apologist, I'm a realist.

Lower league clubs sell players to higher league clubs.

That's the way it's always been.

Even if the Consortium were in charge, if a club the size of Everton came in for a player, they'd sell.

Take your anti board spectacles off FFS!

It's All Good..............
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Friday, March 9, 2007, 19:35:04 »

If he goes, it will be an end of season deal anyway because the window is closed...unless they come up with some convoluted loan deal till the end of the season, and then make it permanent, and if the latter happened luggy would get a walking boot down his shin!!!

Tongue

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Friday, March 9, 2007, 19:37:03 »

I'd be very, very surprised if Everton want him in their first team just yet.

I think if it happens, it'll happen in the summer.

Reeves for King

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Friday, March 9, 2007, 20:41:35 »

Every time I've seen Lukas play I have thought he as shit. He just runs around and doesn't do anything (although I concede if the Everton Scout was there for the Wycombe game only then he probably would think he is quality; that was a brilliant goal).

here's the man himself when you need him?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Friday, March 9, 2007, 21:52:27 »

dont sell, we should be playing him everything week...he's the best striker we've got and he'll score goals at this level if we actually play him upfront for a decent amount of time.

You want to save money, rip up Roberts contracts and tell him to fuck off.

I want my club to progress, I want us to show ambition and keep our decent players, and Lukas is one of them.

Dont care how old he is, or how much he has proved to you lot (first season as a pro ffs!) he'd be in my starting 11 every week no problem.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Friday, March 9, 2007, 21:57:53 »

Too true

and his attitude is spot on, he will work until he is blowing out of his arse.

Which is more than can be said for some of the wasters we EMPLOY who think they are a fucking cut above this league.

Well let me tell you something, you are not fucking good enough for this league.

Go and join the scum
Spencer_White

« Reply #69 on: Friday, March 9, 2007, 21:57:56 »

Quote from: "herthab"

Even if the Consortium were in charge, if a club the size of Everton came in for a player, they'd sell.

1st of all Fuck off.

If the consortium were in charge I might have some faith that we might get a replacement player. For instance when we sold Fallon, Bill Power paid for Lee Peacock. Good business all round.

As for my 'anti board spectacles' were in division 4 because there is has been no proper investment in the team from THIS board since 2003. Free transfers and 3 month loans get you relegated and always have. I dont have anti board spectacles. I hate the board. End of.

Theres a right way and a wrong way. I refuse to accept that the finances of STFC are tied to the current board. Youre attitude IS an apology for the miserable state this football club has become.

I very much doubt we will get a decent sum for Lukas. And even if we did I have no faith whatsoever that the money would do Swindon Town FOOTBALL CLUB any good.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Saturday, March 10, 2007, 05:33:20 »

Quote from: "herthab"

1st of all Fuck off.

If the consortium were in charge I might have some faith that we might get a replacement player. For instance when we sold Fallon, Bill Power paid for Lee Peacock. Good business all round.

As for my 'anti board spectacles' were in division 4 because there is has been no proper investment in the team from THIS board since 2003. Free transfers and 3 month loans get you relegated and always have. I dont have anti board spectacles. I hate the board. End of.

Theres a right way and a wrong way. I refuse to accept that the finances of STFC are tied to the current board. Youre attitude IS an apology for the miserable state this football club has become.

I very much doubt we will get a decent sum for Lukas. And even if we did I have no faith whatsoever that the money would do Swindon Town FOOTBALL CLUB any good.

Firstly, you're a twat.

Power paid for Peacock? What a load of complete bollocks! Peacock was signed in January 2006.

Do I want Lukas to go? Probably not.

Do I think that any money received for him will be wisely invested?
Don't know, but looking at their track record, doubtful.

What I was saying, irrespective of the above, is that if a Premiership Club comes in for a lower league player, the lower league club will sell.

Apparently I have to moan about the board on every post, or I'm an apologist. What a load of wank.

Spencer_White

« Reply #71 on: Saturday, March 10, 2007, 07:41:44 »

27th January 2006. Devlin and Power made that deal happen. End of.

The lower league club will sell? Even if the money is absolutely derisory? And you are OK with that?
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Saturday, March 10, 2007, 20:12:45 »

27th January 2006. Devlin and Power made that deal happen. End of.

The lower league club will sell? Even if the money is absolutely derisory? And you are OK with that?

No.

hansgruber

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Saturday, March 10, 2007, 20:38:58 »

Have I missed something here then?

Who's said Lukas is off to Everton?
STFC Village

« Reply #74 on: Saturday, March 10, 2007, 20:45:43 »

"Errrrr, not that i know of!"

Directly from the horses mouth after the game. Not that i'm calling him a horse
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up