Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: has sturrock lost the dressing room?  (Read 7184 times)

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2007, 14:10:08 »

the players were battling under wise,even roberts :shock:
some no longer do this under sturrock
Piemonte

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2007, 14:11:43 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
Quote from: "juddie"
he wouldn't want to sacrifice promotion - i think that's just a figure of speech - all he's saying is he won't tolerate wasters. Neither will I, so good on him.

I think that is correct Yes

We need a team of Shaun Taylors (and, following that logic through, an RAF Hercules full of bandages and other medical supplies) Cool

Team full of Shuan Taylors...............drool (and not over his good looks)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2007, 14:12:05 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
the players are obviously holding out for a consortium bid as it would mean more money for them - why wouldnt they back it? Sadly they see Sturrock as a man who does the current regimes bidding for them - lower wager lower bonuses .. if not now then in the future. Im sure they are as torn over the takeover as we are ... and its affecting results now IMO

You really do come out with some shit.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2007, 14:18:40 »

Agreed, consortium talk is rubbish. As long as a player gets his cheque at the end of the month scooby doo could be running the club for all they care.
fatbury

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2007, 14:55:03 »

well I think if you asked any of the players they might tell you something different
Sharky

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2007, 14:56:23 »

(Here comes a typically long rant again - apologies in advance)
Lets face it....like someone touched on earlier....Sturrock has a specific way he wants to run this team and with a certain 'breed' of player.

I for one agree with his beliefs and I think deep down everyone else does too....the problem some people have with it is they wouldnt have the balls to go through with the things Sturrock is now doing themselves!

I mean don't get me wrong he will make mistakes like anyone but he wants 22 or so players to bleed for their team and earn the right to wear the shirt.....now how many of us would argue with a squad full of players like that??

Put it this way and I think everyone will understand it better......
There are two or three players that are in the mould of that which Sturrock wants all his players to be, but there are several that are not at present.....

Roberts, Brown and Co. - Not bleeding for the team - also rated as shit by most of the fans

Peacock and Ady Williams - Exactly what Sturrock wants - easily two of the best players this term and we all agree on it!

We all want the same type of players as sturrock as everyone wants to see the team do anything and everything to win....but I feel a lot of the fans on here think you can get that simply through simple man management....well i'm afraid at this level thats drivel!

Sturrock will be able to have SOME effect on the attitude of the players by man management (like he has with Peacock - how many of you thought he was shit when Wise was here - be honest!), but ultimately for players of this calibre there careers are short and they are dominated by where the next buck will come from.....the old boys that have already earned their fortune and the one's with the big balls like Peacock are the one's that he CAN say a word or two too and its like shoving a hot iron up a bulls backside!  For the rest it appears it more like shoving a hot iron up a mice's backside.....they quite simply cry out and die (not tried and tested obviously).

If it means we stay down this year (which I dont think it will) then i'd much rather this be so and we get a team together for next year that are all focused on winning for STFC and not for their mortgages and nice suits (which i think Sturrock would be able to do easily during a pre-season).

Mr Sturrock IS the man to do this.....it is simply a case of whether the team we have at present have the balls big enough for the challenege to get promotion this year (when there is such a good opportunity available to them) or whether they simply are not up to the challenge.

Like I said before, if shoving a hot iron up the backside of a Bull makes it rage but doing the same to a mouse kills them....then I for one am all for him shoving that hot iron up their asses......question is are they a Bull that will let loose and kill everything in sight for glory or are they mice that will simply die???

If we have anything less than 11 players out there that will not rage like the bull they need to, then bye bye....we don't want you!
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2007, 15:04:33 »

Bravo. fucking great post sir.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2007, 15:13:46 »

well I think if you asked any of the players they might tell you something different

oh do carry on your making me laugh  
McLovin

« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2007, 15:21:49 »

I hate you Fatbury.
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2007, 15:21:56 »

I spoke to Lee Peacock earlier and he agreed that you are a Twat.

Sad to say, i must be on my way
Piemonte

« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2007, 15:23:35 »

I love the logic.

Players aint trying because they want more money and good bonuses next season.

The result of this? lower bonuses this season and no contract next season!! Soapy Tit Wank  Fuck me I'm sure even a bunch of footballers could work this out for themselves!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2007, 15:42:23 »

Quote from: "Sharky"
(Here comes a typically long rant again - apologies in advance)
Lets face it....like someone touched on earlier....Sturrock has a specific way he wants to run this team and with a certain 'breed' of player....................................anything less than 11 players out there that will not rage like the bull they need to, then bye bye....we don't want you!

I thank that's a pretty fair summation which I am in agreement with (I have not quoted in full to save space)   although I don't particularly agree with the animal experimentation :shock:

fatbury - do you like people constantly telling you that you are a knob? From the constant drivle which you seem to insist on posting, I can only assume you that you do :?
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2007, 16:16:59 »

Quote from: "Foggy"

I spoke to Lee Peacock earlier and he agreed that you are a Twat.
Foggy, I spoke to my sources earlier, they agree!
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2007, 16:18:13 »

:fatbury:
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2007, 16:45:40 »

I'm still coming to terms with Batbury being Fart, don't ban either of them, I find it all so entertaining Sad
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: