Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: WTF  (Read 9164 times)
redbullzeye

Ignore
WTF
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 19:07:25 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Is it wrong to think that as the source of this story is Smarmes, that it probably isn't true?

The very first thought I had - get the lad some sympathy from the fans and all that.  Shows how far the board have dropped in my estimation or I'm a cynical cunt
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
WTF
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 19:16:50 »

Quote from: "redbullzeye"
Is it wrong to think that as the source of this story is Smarmes, that it probably isn't true?

The very first thought I had - get the lad some sympathy from the fans and all that.  Shows how far the board have dropped in my estimation or I'm a cynical cunt

Unfortunately....with any statement from a Board member, my first instinct, is to regard it with the utmost suspicion.....hence Blodwyn's peculiar offering on Pravda, announcing a link up with the speedway....with the caveat that he's spent hundreds of hours at the CG and Abbey Stadium.
redbullzeye

Ignore
WTF
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 19:54:03 »

I bet the board's first step would have been to point plod at this site.  I'm just off to check I haven't posted anything about Brown :shock:
flammableBen

WTF
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 21:59:34 »

I'm going to find out who sent the death threats and cut the cunt's throat.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
WTF
« Reply #49 on: Thursday, March 1, 2007, 09:16:43 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
WTF
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, March 1, 2007, 12:08:10 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"

Class!!  Good one!
stfc_steve

Ignore
WTF
« Reply #51 on: Thursday, March 1, 2007, 18:06:26 »

i dont like him anymore, but still no need 4 death threats, the man must b a nervous wreck
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
WTF
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, March 1, 2007, 18:11:20 »

Quote from: "redbullzeye"

Unfortunately....with any statement from a Board member, my first instinct, is to regard it with the utmost suspicion.....hence Blodwyn's peculiar offering on Pravda, announcing a link up with the speedway....with the caveat that he's spent hundreds of hours at the CG and Abbey Stadium.

Swindon Speedway 'till I die !!!

Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: