Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: WTF  (Read 9162 times)
Bushey Boy

Ignore
WTF
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 13:45:53 »

Quote from: "Sade"
That is absolutely pathetic. Some of our fans are fucking retards, I bet its one of the immature pricks that stand at the front of the townend and go ape shit and shout abuse whenever an opposite player runs towards them. Grow up, for fucks sake. What brown did was wrong, and he should'nt of reacted the way he did but he was angry and he was man enough to admitt it and apologise. Move on from it!

Fred and macca?

herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
WTF
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 13:46:06 »

If you issued death threats to everyone you thought was a cunt, Fatburys mail would have to be delivered by lorry.

Whoever sent it deserves to die Cheesy

It's All Good..............
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
WTF
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 14:51:44 »

Quote from: "herthab"
If you issued death threats to everyone you thought was a cunt, Fatburys mail would have to be delivered by lorry.

Piemonte

WTF
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 14:57:03 »

That is absolutely pathetic. Some of our fans are fucking retards, I bet its one of the immature pricks that stand at the front of the townend and go ape shit and shout abuse whenever an opposite player runs towards them. Grow up, for fucks sake. What brown did was wrong, and he should'nt of reacted the way he did but he was angry and he was man enough to admitt it and apologise. Move on from it!

I hate those little pricks as well.  I'd fancy Sammy Igoes chances of taking them all on in a fight they are that un-intimidating
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
WTF
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 15:04:31 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"

Fred and macca?

Nah

We have offered to take them outside and beat the shit out of them

Funny.................

there were no takers !!

Cheesy
land_of_bo

WTF
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 15:12:44 »

Some of our fans are fucking retards

Don't pick on the mongers sade, that's so un PC !
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
WTF
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 17:11:34 »

Is it wrong to think that as the source of this story is Smarmes, that it probably isn't true?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

WTF
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 17:20:10 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Is it wrong to think that as the source of this story is Smarmes, that it probably isn't true?

I had that thought this morning. Maybe they just want us to stop booing him out of sympathy. It's more of a Sturrock fingerprint to me though, Smarmes et al aren't capable of coming up with a plan that good.
red macca

WTF
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 17:20:26 »

To be honest reg that thought has crossed my mind a few times today
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
WTF
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 17:22:00 »

Quote from: "red macca"
To be honest reg that thought has crossed my mind a few times today

And mine - why would the police assign their club liason office to deal with death threats, surely that needs to be dealt with higher up?
Bushey Boy

Ignore
WTF
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 17:38:14 »

It was being dealt with yesterday by CID - Fact.

red macca

WTF
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 17:49:59 »

So do fake rape claims bushey
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
WTF
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 18:03:19 »

I'm still not convinced......seems odd that the alleged threats came to the club.  Why did the club choose to release the details, surely keeping quiet and  getting a conviction would be better....how difficult is it to trace calls?
Sussex

WTF
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 18:12:52 »

Exactly Reg. It also reports that messages were also left on his mobile, not too difficult to trace surely.
Dazzza

WTF
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 18:22:47 »

Unless it was from a PrePay SIM card, which could have been binned immediately after.

Even so the network operator will be able to trace the approx location of the caller and possibly when/where the card was bought in which case you could nail them with CCTV or even the card details they used to pay for the SIM.

You’d have to be off your rocker to bother with sending something like that and going to the extent of messages as well as calls to the club.  Can’t see there being any hidden agenda with releasing the information mind.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: