Ignore
WTF
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 10:00:51 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
Cheesy give us a hug!
:piemonte:
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
WTF
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 10:18:19 »

Brown is a cunt, but Death threats?? FFS grow up

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Chubbs

Ignore
WTF
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 10:43:42 »

It was sonic :roll:
jimbob

Ignore
WTF
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 10:49:36 »

I reckon it was brown himself phoning up getting us fans to feel sorry for him :shock:
Give us an S

Ignore
WTF
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 10:50:27 »

That is way over the top!! Booing someone is one thing, but death threats?

Although I do wish the adver would stop saying all he did was a hand gesture!!! What actually happened and the lies told by Brown after have been covered up.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
WTF
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 10:56:44 »

as I wasnt there (id left in a mood) what happened?

Ignore
WTF
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 11:31:06 »

it had already gone to far with the wanker chants ect.but this is pathetic beyond belief.just what he and all the other players need right now isnt it?even those not threatend will have this on their minds now.
well done to the fucking pricks who did this
Give us an S

Ignore
WTF
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 11:42:25 »

Basically we played crap all game and the fans had a moan. Not just at Brown but everyone. We had a corner with 5 mins to go and he shanked it out in to the stand behind the goal. Everyone groaned as you would expect. Apparently someone shouted Fuck off back to Bristol, which is what he reacted to apparently. He looked as if he didnt care and smiled at the away end and then blew a kiss to us.

After he did this a few fans reacted and shouted abuse. It was the fact that he just did not seem to care at all that I personally reacted too. He also made a hand gesture. I then climbed the fence and shouted at Brown and he swore at me verbally and with a hand gesture. For the last 5 mins he didnt care at all and once let the ball go out, although he is so shit he prob didnt mean to do that. When he walked off he sarcastically clapped the fans not caring whatsoever.

He then released a statement and also made an apology on the radio (which he was forced to do) and even this was a lie. He said he was swearing at himself. And that he reacted to a fan trying to climb the fence. Although it was him I reacted to because he didnt care and also swore and made gestures not the other way around. He did all that which is why the fans went mental at him.

He was just reacting to the normal boos and comments that had been made through the whole game. As a player you cant do that! Those comments were justified because we all spent a lot of money and time off work to watch that. Only to be re-paid by an awful performance. We are entitled to boo and have a moan. And when someone wastes a corner and does just not care i think it is a disgrace. And with what happened at the start of the season it is quite clear he has no interest in wanting Swindon to do well but just wants to play for himself. This is why i will not ever accept his apology. It is not as simple as him just making a hand gesture to away fans as the adver put it.
Give us an S

Ignore
WTF
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 11:45:29 »

Quote from: "arriba"
it had already gone to far with the wanker chants ect.but this is pathetic beyond belief.just what he and all the other players need right now isnt it?even those not threatend will have this on their minds now.
well done to the fucking pricks who did this

He should never play for Swindon again in my opinion. He had his chance and blew it again!! But i totally agree that death threats are way over the top. Although it wouldnt surprise me if the club made this up to make people feel sorry for him.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
WTF
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 11:50:19 »

Quote from: "Give_us_an_S"

Basically we played crap all game and the fans had a moan. Not just at Brown but everyone. We had a corner with 5 mins to go and he shanked it out in to the stand behind the goal. Everyone groaned as you would expect. Apparently someone shouted Fuck off back to Bristol, which is what he reacted to apparently. He looked as if he didnt care and smiled at the away end and then blew a kiss to us.

After he did this a few fans reacted and shouted abuse. It was the fact that he just did not seem to care at all that I personally reacted too. He also made a hand gesture. I then climbed the fence and shouted at Brown and he swore at me verbally and with a hand gesture. For the last 5 mins he didnt care at all and once let the ball go out, although he is so shit he prob didnt mean to do that. When he walked off he sarcastically clapped the fans not caring whatsoever.

He then released a statement and also made an apology on the radio (which he was forced to do) and even this was a lie. He said he was swearing at himself. And that he reacted to a fan trying to climb the fence. Although it was him I reacted to because he didnt care and also swore and made gestures not the other way around. He did all that which is why the fans went mental at him.

He was just reacting to the normal boos and comments that had been made through the whole game. As a player you cant do that! Those comments were justified because we all spent a lot of money and time off work to watch that. Only to be re-paid by an awful performance. We are entitled to boo and have a moan. And when someone wastes a corner and does just not care i think it is a disgrace. And with what happened at the start of the season it is quite clear he has no interest in wanting Swindon to do well but just wants to play for himself. This is why i will not ever accept his apology. It is not as simple as him just making a hand gesture to away fans as the adver put it.

Cheers, knew little bits of it but not all of that, I left after 75 minutes I think as was fuming.

He shouldnt have reacted and he shouldnt get death threats.

End of

sonic youth

WTF
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 12:38:31 »

Quote from: "Chubbs"
It was sonic :roll:

shhhhh.

I can't write anyway.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
WTF
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 12:48:55 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
Anyone who makes death threats to anyone about anything wants a damned good hiding - FACT!

I used to believe in your FACTs however what if you had a daughter who was murdered? Is it still wrong to threat?!?!  I am in a patantic mood today

patantic
Huh?Huh?Huh?

Speak fucking English Cool

I'm in a PEDANTIC mood as well............. Cheesy

It's All Good..............
Bushey Boy

Ignore
WTF
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 13:30:56 »

Oops

Sade

Ignore
WTF
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 13:43:16 »

That is absolutely pathetic. Some of our fans are fucking retards, I bet its one of the immature pricks that stand at the front of the townend and go ape shit and shout abuse whenever an opposite player runs towards them. Grow up, for fucks sake. What brown did was wrong, and he should'nt of reacted the way he did but he was angry and he was man enough to admitt it and apologise. Move on from it!

RED ARMY
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: