Poll
Question: Would you support or oppose a CG redevelopment at present?  (Voting closed: Thursday, February 22, 2007, 13:08:55)
100% Backing - 10 (22.2%)
Support in principal - 7 (15.6%)
Support on condition(s)... - 6 (13.3%)
Opposed at present but negotiable - 7 (15.6%)
Outright opposed under the existing regime - 13 (28.9%)
Unsure - 2 (4.4%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Would you support/oppose a CG redevelopment at present?  (Read 2235 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, February 22, 2007, 15:44:25 »

What's the difference between 'Opposed, but negotiable' and 'Support, on conditions'?

Sounds the same to me..............................

It's All Good..............
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, February 22, 2007, 15:48:59 »

My thought was that Support with Conditions meant you were generally happy with what's on the tabel as far as we know now.  I'm not - the details so far released suggest another plan beign proposed without proper consultation, I don't support what I know already but would not rule out supporting a plan from the current gang.
Piemonte

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, February 22, 2007, 16:34:49 »

I think those who are outright opposed are blinkered (majority currently) . Whilst I appreciate that it would take something of a miracle for our current friends to actually get something right - if that happened it should be supported in my opinion - it would move the club forward.  

Frankly it does nothing to dispell the myth that the trust are "personal empire building" I dont believe that & I'm a trust member, but others wouldnt see it that way.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, February 22, 2007, 16:45:45 »

as I type the suport options combined have 50%.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, February 22, 2007, 17:03:35 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
I think those who are outright opposed are blinkered (majority currently) . Whilst I appreciate that it would take something of a miracle for our current friends to actually get something right - if that happened it should be supported in my opinion - it would move the club forward.  

Frankly it does nothing to dispell the myth that the trust are "personal empire building" I dont believe that & I'm a trust member, but others wouldnt see it that way.

I'm outright opposed because it means there is no reason to sell the club to the consortium. Which means we have to put up with being lied to and treated with contempt. It's too high a price to pay for me i'm afraid.
Panda Paws

« Reply #20 on: Friday, February 23, 2007, 02:00:34 »

Went for support with conditions, but could someone explain how this is different to opposed but negotiable?? Basically we all mean pretty much the same thing, as stated above, but not sure how to show that?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: