Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: So then.....  (Read 2661 times)
Sade

Ignore
« on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 18:19:41 »

10 games left people.we have to win 6 to get a play off place.
who thinks we will do it and who thinks we won't?and reasons.

personally, I really don't know myself.I think we are capable of doing it but we're a bit inconsistant Sad

RED ARMY
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 18:22:18 »

Cant see it myself  but at least were safe and at least City will be in our league next season.

/
W56196272
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 18:25:26 »

I think it's fairly possible and I feel utterly insane saying that after a 3-0 home defeat. Strange isn't it?

The most bizarre thing of all is that I can see us going to Luton next week and getting something from the game.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 18:29:08 »

well whatever happens I know for sure we are not going to be thrashed 5-0 at luton shilly shitty :Ride On Fatbury's Lovestick

RED ARMY
DMR

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 18:29:14 »

No chance. Hartlepool, Hull, Huddersfield and Luton wil surely yield 2 points max. Brizzle will be difficult. Tranmere are going well.

6 wins is not enough either- that would give us 71 points? 74 looks the minimum target.

Today was make or break, regardless of form and upcoming fixtures. We broke.
Piemonte

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 11:01:54 »

Its not going to happen. Too many teams with too many games in hand.

Tough games for us as well.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 11:28:06 »

Technically it is still possible, but at  no time this season have we really looked like a team capable of being serious contenders.....yesterday summed it up perfectly, didn't  play too badly overall, but individual errors and a few missed chances meant a key game against close rivals was thrown away.

We'll probably finish somewhere around 8th to 10th.
Spencer_White

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 13:01:25 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
I think it's fairly possible and I feel utterly insane saying that after a 3-0 home defeat. Strange isn't it?

The most bizarre thing of all is that I can see us going to Luton next week and getting something from the game.

Same as Sonic. They obviously thought Bmuth would be an inferior side, with Luton we know that isnt the case. Could sharpen the focus. And lets face it an average team and a lot of determination is good enough to win this league as proved by Luton themselves.

Dont throw those Luton tickets away just yet. 2-2 next saturday for me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: