Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v AFC Bournemouth Match Day Thread  (Read 8318 times)
flammableBen

« Reply #30 on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 16:45:32 »

Quote from: "Sussex Red"
Why the fuck did King have to say anything publicly yesterday about going on to a double figures unbeaten run. It's just tempting fate and setting us up for a loss in the next game.

Well here we are AK, nice one.

Obviously he should be sacked for winning Manager of the month. It's his own fault for doing to well last month and getting the award which was only going to guarentee a defeat today
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 16:48:10 »

You can never tell with us, we could win any of the remaining games, this makes it very tough to make the playoffs though.

Very good attendance, shame it's not been a good game.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 16:48:35 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Quote from: "Sussex Red"
Why the fuck did King have to say anything publicly yesterday about going on to a double figures unbeaten run. It's just tempting fate and setting us up for a loss in the next game.

Well here we are AK, nice one.

Obviously he should be sacked for winning Manager of the month. It's his own fault for doing to well last month and getting the award which was only going to guarentee a defeat today

Cheesy
flammableBen

« Reply #33 on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 16:50:41 »

sorry, possibly a bit over the top with the sarcasm
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #34 on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 16:51:04 »

this poor performance has made me wanna start my 3rd season on fm2005. just stayed up last season on a pitiful transfer budget, but i've sorted my tactics now so should do well
flammableBen

« Reply #35 on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 16:53:28 »

It makes me want to get drunk. Really got to get some uni work done by tommorow, can't see why that should stop me though. Lots of my best work is done pissed.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #36 on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 16:55:24 »

i do most of my work in the library now. it sounds geeky (ok it IS geeky) but i have renamed the library the aviary because it is full of nice birds
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 16:55:29 »

3-0 is harsh on us we've had a few decent chances. Things just haven't gone our way today at all.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #38 on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 16:57:02 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
3-0 is harsh on us we've had a few decent chances. Things just haven't gone our way today at all.

would agree there, but i think we did get outplayed in the centre of the park
flammableBen

« Reply #39 on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 16:57:03 »

I can't work in the library. too quiet. Plus the one in exeter is a fucking maze. Last time I was their I got lost and had to ask for directions for the exit.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #40 on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 17:00:02 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
I can't work in the library. too quiet. Plus the one in exeter is a fucking maze. Last time I was their I got lost and had to ask for directions for the exit.

me and my mates book out the meeting rooms so we don't have to be quiet. sadly i have spent entire days in there before
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 17:01:02 »

We never win these high expectation games I can't remember us winning one since Leicester in 1993. The answer is to have no expectations at all,

We're 8th now, 16 points off relegation I don't think we can survive, we're going to get relegated.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 17:02:21 »

I can't work in library's either I need music to work, otherwise I just get bored.
flammableBen

« Reply #43 on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 17:03:02 »

how many king out texts will their be on the radio then. I'll got for 8
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #44 on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 17:03:05 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
We never win these high expectation games I can't remember us winning one since Leicester in 1993. The answer is to have no expectations at all,

We're 8th now, 16 points off relegation I don't think we can survive, we're going to get relegated.

we are aren't we. also parkin will never score again....ever
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: