Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: England Vs Spain  (Read 6178 times)
Scot Munroe

« Reply #45 on: Thursday, February 8, 2007, 21:09:38 »

Is that a 3-5-2 formation Macca.
red macca

« Reply #46 on: Thursday, February 8, 2007, 21:36:48 »

Yes its 3-5-2
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Thursday, February 8, 2007, 21:51:26 »

which cole macca?

in my opinion it has to be, when everyone is fit

Robinson

Neville
Terry
Ferdinand
A. Cole

Beckham
Gerrard
Hargreaves
J. Cole

Rooney
Owen

I still feel Beckham is our best option on the right, Im aware of the fact he isnt playing first team football but lets be honest he is still a different class to Shaun Wright Phillips and Aaron Lennon.

Lennon looks a cracking prospect and I think and hope he will go on to great things, but right now he isnt Beckham.

At his age Shaun Wright Phillips was ace now he's shit and its all his own fault. If I were Ian Wright i'd give him a slap and tell him he's fucked up his career joining Chelsea and he needs to get out asap.

Although J. Cole isnt an out and out left winger, before he was injured he was on top form. Scoring goals and creating bucket loads.

Has to be Owen and Rooney upfront, no one else is good enough. I am serioulsy worried that when Owen retires from International football (which with the injures could be very soon) that we dont have a replacement. Bent, Defoe, Johnson and Walcott arent as good as Owen is now....let alone when he was their ages.

I think with him being injured its shown we are very light in the out and out striker department as after Owen we have nothing.

Last of all no Peter fucking Crouch
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, February 8, 2007, 22:00:19 »

Quote from: "DV85"
Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
Quote from: "DV85"
without Owen we are nothing.

we dont have another striker in the same class

I dont care what ben wah balls says Peter Crouch is shite
Wrong as usual DV. 15 goals this season already for Crouch, the only player who has been scoring freely for England this season, we do miss Owen but Rooney is better. Pretty crap game but much better players like Rooney, Owen, Lennon, Ashley Cole, Joe Cole and John Terry would all be starting if fit, players like Phil Neville and Shaun Wright Phillips at the moment aren't much use.

Oh...I'm surprised you didnt tell me he has score 12 goals in his last 13 internationals against really shit opposition or something  :roll:

He is shit.

He has scored 6 premiership goals this season. Which is less than both Johnson and Bent.

He was pants last night, totally ineffective. Couldnt head the ball, couldnt control the ball, couldnt do anything with it.

Dont even know why I'm rising to it to be honest.

He is shite and you are talking rubbish

You are just talking bollocks. There's a reason why Crouch's value has continued to rise and clubs were prepared to pay 10m for him in January but Liverpool weren't willing to sell - he's been playing extremely well. He's Liverpool's top scorer this season outscoring Gerrard, Bellamy and Kuyt with 13 goals - 0.4 per game. That's a great record and far better than Darren bent and andy cunting johnson. Crouch has also been playing in the champions league which andy johnson hasn't because he's fucking shit and he's the second top scorer in the champions league. That's not playing against shit opposition either.

Crouch is the third best English striker and with Owen out the second best behind Rooney - there's just no doubt about that. All the top managers rate him, pundits rate him but you don't because you don't have a clue.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Thursday, February 8, 2007, 22:03:42 »

Crouch is a lanky streak of useless fucking piss.

That is all.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, February 8, 2007, 22:07:58 »

Quote from: "sam_stfc"
Crouch is a lanky streak of useless fucking piss.

That is all.

You're wrong. That's all.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Thursday, February 8, 2007, 22:12:10 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
You are just talking bollocks. There's a reason why Crouch's value has continued to rise and clubs were prepared to pay 10m for him in January

No proof of this, it was all speculation...

He's Liverpool's top scorer this season outscoring Gerrard, Bellamy and Kuyt with 13 goals - 0.4 per game.

Only got 6 in the League though....2 of which were against Watford. Kuty has 9 in the league.

That's a great record and far better than Darren bent and andy cunting johnson.

Not in the league it isnt....even Lita has scored more in the league than Crouch.

Crouch has also been playing in the champions league which andy johnson hasn't because he's fucking shit and he's the second top scorer in the champions league. That's not playing against shit opposition either.

Yup, he scored against such European giants as Galatasaray, Bordeux and PSV.....no shit teams in there!!!!!!!!!

Crouch is the third best English striker and with Owen out the second best behind Rooney - there's just no doubt about that. All the top managers rate him, pundits rate him but you don't because you don't have a clue.

Maybe he is the 3rd best but he still isnt good enough. Sure he has scored goals at International level which is more than Defoe, Johnson, Bent etc so far but the large majority have been against minnows like Jamica and T&T. When he has come up against decent opposition he hasnt done it. Last night a prime example, he was useless
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, February 8, 2007, 22:30:04 »

i quite like crouch. but not lampard or carrick or p neville or g neville.

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Thursday, February 8, 2007, 23:06:58 »

He's Liverpool's top scorer this season outscoring Gerrard, Bellamy and Kuyt with 13 goals - 0.4 per game.

Only got 6 in the League though....2 of which were against Watford. Kuty has 9 in the league.

Should we start discounting any goals against teams in the bottom half of the premiership then.

That's a great record and far better than Darren bent and andy cunting johnson.

Not in the league it isnt....even Lita has scored more in the league than Crouch.

England don't play in the league you know so it doesn't really matter, Liverpool rotate their strikers and Crouch has only started 12 league games because he plays most of the champions league ones. You're wrong anyway, Crouch has scored more than Lita in the premiership this season and far more overall.

Crouch has also been playing in the champions league which andy johnson hasn't because he's fucking shit and he's the second top scorer in the champions league. That's not playing against shit opposition either.

Yup, he scored against such European giants as Galatasaray, Bordeux and PSV.....no shit teams in there!!!!!!!!!

PSV are hardly shit, they've made the champions league semi finals recently and got past the group stages the last two seasons. Galatasary aren't that bad either, remember they beat Liverpool in their last game, probably because Crouch didn't start that one.

Maybe he is the 3rd best but he still isnt good enough. Sure he has scored goals at International level which is more than Defoe, Johnson, Bent etc so far but the large majority have been against minnows like Jamica and T&T. When he has come up against decent opposition he hasnt done it. Last night a prime example, he was useless

Last night was just a friendly and far less important than the games Crouch has scored in like against Andorra and Macedonia because those are the teams we actually have to beat to qualify for Euro 2008 along with Croatia, Estonia, Israel etc.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Friday, February 9, 2007, 00:22:21 »

In my opinion Crouch's entertainment value on the pitch is much better than the quality of him as a footballer in the England squad.  Not good enough.

Our strongest prospect (After Owen & Rooney) who admittedly is not yet ready is Theo Walcott.  I have never rated Defoe and still don't think he is a strong enough player who is likely to be scoring enough goals for England.
flammableBen

« Reply #55 on: Friday, February 9, 2007, 00:46:25 »

I agree with BWB on this one, although I have to admit that's mostly because I like telling DV he's wrong. I really couldn't give a shit on the subject. I still think it's a travesty that Gurney never got the call up he obviously deserved.

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Friday, February 9, 2007, 00:59:45 »

i quite like crouch,great touch and links up well.but for a fucking giant he's shit with his head infront of goal.nearly every time its straight at the keeper
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: