Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Thursday Night  (Read 24841 times)
fatbury

« Reply #15 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 19:21:29 »

I will be there .. but only to see what crap they come out with really
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 19:27:34 »

Quote from: "The Moonraker"
Quote from: "Fred Elliot"

since this all kicked off they've stopped replying to emails anyway, good customer care that isn't it.

Sorry Moonie I dissagree

I have had e mail correspondence with the club even up to the point of late last week
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 19:39:38 »

Maybe it's just me then!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #18 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 21:05:10 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
And I respect your views Sir Reginald

I think my initial feelings were well documented, but I really want them to witness a show of strength.

Considering Barts post at the weekend I think things are going to be interesting to say the least

A show of strength would be nobody there  to listen to their lies....all you'll get is patronising platitudes....and some Board plants asking mong boy questions.

I happen to agree with Reg on this one. Hopefully I will be wrong but oh well. Wasn't impressed to say the least with a certain someone's responses at the open meeting and I can see this being a lot, lot worse.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 21:10:38 »

I sent them an e mail telling them to stop spaming my inbox with club crap and that I considered them the enemey I had another moan about shirts as well.

--------------------------------------------------

I have removed you from the mailing list as requested.

In answer to your question Jamie we didn't have any children shirts because we sold out and couldn't get anymore because our supply agreement with Lonsdale is effectively over. Historically we have found that a lot of customers tend hang on to the end of the year to purchase children's kits in the hope that they can then get reduced prices so it was better to run short on kits rather to sell them at reduced prices for which we then make a loss. We have to estimate the units we're going to sell each season in the January before the season starts so we can't always forecast 12 months ahead with any accuracy. At the time (December) the Co-Op still had some children's kits left to which we told customers they could try there. My apologies if this information was not passed onto you at the time.

Kind Regards,

Ben Lambert

Sales & Marketing Executive

Swindon Town Football Club

/
W56196272
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #20 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 21:17:45 »

E-mail the club with your questions. I have never have any problems. And yes I'll be at the forum. Should be an interesting night. Not only from the panel but the fans reaction.
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 21:26:01 »

Just to say that because of work I can't make it on Thursday.  I'm hoping the Trust have got it sorted so that the really killing questions will at least be put.  Good luck and don't be put off by all the corporate bollox - in the end STFC belongs to the fans  Cheesy
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 21:30:36 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
I sent them an e mail telling them to stop spaming my inbox with club crap and that I considered them the enemey I had another moan about shirts as well.

In answer to your question Jamie we didn't have any children shirts because we sold out and couldn't get anymore because our supply agreement with Lonsdale is effectively over. Historically we have found that a lot of customers tend hang on to the end of the year to purchase children's kits in the hope that they can then get reduced prices so it was better to run short on kits rather to sell them at reduced prices for which we then make a loss. We have to estimate the units we're going to sell each season in the January before the season starts so we can't always forecast 12 months ahead with any accuracy. At the time (December) the Co-Op still had some children's kits left to which we told customers they could try there. My apologies if this information was not passed onto you at the time.

Kind Regards,

Ben Lambert

Eh, am I reading that right, we don't get stock for when people will buy it so we think it is better to run out first?  I presume there must be something in the contract that means below a certain price and we get jack then, otherwise you may as well only stock until September.  Should also be able to get a fairly accurate sales forecast, i.e one that doesn't mean running out 6-7 months before the season ends.  We have a number of years historical data to go on I'd presume.
deltaincline

« Reply #23 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 21:55:17 »

'Customers'.  Says it all.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 22:53:17 »

Quote from: "RobertT"

Kind Regards,

Ben Lambert

Eh, am I reading that right, we don't get stock for when people will buy it so we think it is better to run out first?  I presume there must be something in the contract that means below a certain price and we get jack then, otherwise you may as well only stock until September.  Should also be able to get a fairly accurate sales forecast, i.e one that doesn't mean running out 6-7 months before the season ends.  We have a number of years historical data to go on I'd presume.

No, a dastardly ex-employee ran off with the records of kit sales and we have been unable to formulate nw records to date. Rest assured that we will make these available for public viewing soon.
glos_robin

« Reply #25 on: Monday, February 5, 2007, 23:52:08 »

I'm there, making the 40 mile journey from Tewkesbury for it, I'm armed with a few questions.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, February 6, 2007, 07:48:56 »

Quote from: "STFC_Gazza"
E-mail the club with your questions. I have never have any problems. And yes I'll be at the forum. Should be an interesting night. Not only from the panel but the fans reaction.

Talking of plants,  Board members and "supporters" have been armed with bundles of tickets which have been given away to what are considered  "reliable" types.
Maverick

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, February 6, 2007, 08:02:05 »

Does anyone know how many people will be there on Thursday?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, February 6, 2007, 08:20:37 »

I will be there, and I'll be wearing my orange t-shirt, although not hat as I presume even our board pay the gas bills so heating should be provided.

If it's obviously a load of crap I'll walk out, not wasting my time listening to propaganda.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, February 6, 2007, 08:21:02 »

Quote from: "Maverick"
Does anyone know how many people will be there on Thursday?

Well I believe all the tickets have gone.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: