Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Please fuck off Gareth  (Read 14146 times)
Piemonte

« Reply #105 on: Wednesday, February 7, 2007, 15:52:37 »

Quote from: "Sippo"
Sleep  Sleep  Sleep  Sleep  Sleep

Thats Whalley enjoying his saturday lie-in whilst you subsidise him to do it. Hope that livens you up a bit :wanker:
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Wednesday, February 7, 2007, 16:55:50 »

Must be difficult to attract a new club when he isn't even playing in the reserves.

Sturrock has stated that he won't put Whalley in the stiffs cos it would hamper the youth players advancement.

So, he's not going to be pick for the first team and he's not going to be picked for the reserves.

So he'll see out his contract, cos no club's gonna come in for him.

It's All Good..............
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Wednesday, February 7, 2007, 19:57:46 »

Quote from: "herthab"
Must be difficult to attract a new club when he isn't even playing in the reserves.

Sturrock has stated that he won't put Whalley in the stiffs cos it would hamper the youth players advancement.

So, he's not going to be pick for the first team and he's not going to be picked for the reserves.

So he'll see out his contract, cos no club's gonna come in for him.

With good reason apparently he strolled through his last reserve outing at half pace.  

He is a scrounging cunt with no intention of finding another club he should be cleaning county ground toilets or out selling programmes to earn his inflated salary.

I am with Piemonte on this fuck off Whalley you useless cunt  :evil:
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Tuesday, February 13, 2007, 16:33:17 »

On a weeks trial with Halifax according to BBC. He best pull his finger out so he can fuck off.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Tuesday, February 13, 2007, 20:23:00 »

Quote from: "ibelieveinmrreeves"
On a weeks trial with Halifax according to BBC. He best pull his finger out so he can fuck off.

Yep

Most of the Halifax fans have wet themselves about it  Cheesy

http://www.theshaymen.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1754&sid=418800dee1716d1156e0324cb6e259e4
Piemonte

« Reply #110 on: Tuesday, February 13, 2007, 23:13:07 »

it depends if he's willing to battle he's 33 and might not be arsed about getting injured playing in the conference for us.

Good luck with that Cheesy
flammableBen

« Reply #111 on: Wednesday, February 14, 2007, 00:03:31 »

I hope that he stays, he's ace. Definitely has the rasta jew attitude.
my-velocity

« Reply #112 on: Wednesday, February 14, 2007, 15:51:06 »

What would you rather do if you were him stay at swindon on a high wage or go to a conference side with like half that wage. He's 33, probs doesn't mind if he don't play football again or not.
mattboyslim

« Reply #113 on: Wednesday, February 14, 2007, 16:42:40 »

Ask yourself what you'll feel like at 40, knowing you're unable to play competitively again and think I could have had a couple more years at a decent level, or I could have earned a few extra quid sitting doing nothing?  Every player says they are lucky to do a job they love - Whalley's got the chance to do that again.
cib

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Thursday, February 15, 2007, 16:25:07 »

saw him driving past my Student Union yesterday with his missus, probably off to do some retail therapy after a hard days work in halifax :-))(
Piemonte

« Reply #115 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2007, 16:35:06 »

Good to see Gareths kids are still well nourished at our expense and not eating out of bins yet, the poor little blighters.

Great.
McLovin

« Reply #116 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2007, 16:42:17 »

I admire your passion for this cause Pie...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2007, 19:47:19 »

PLAY HIM!

ok, so he wont be match fit at all right now and he is old and slow....but ummm Pook, Weston, Timlin all on dogshite form!

We might as well pay him for something!
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Thursday, March 8, 2007, 15:40:53 »

I think you will find that Sturrock would rather play the kids than Whalley..I get the impression that when he take a dislike to a player there is no turning abck
Piemonte

« Reply #119 on: Thursday, March 8, 2007, 15:43:43 »

Quote from: "Power to people"
I think you will find that Sturrock would rather play the kids than Whalley..I get the impression that when he take a dislike to a player there is no turning abck

Rightfully so, hes crap and not going to get any better. I'd much rather see the likes of wells or allen given a go in centre mid.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: