Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Woking 1 - Poxford 0  (Read 3778 times)
mattboyslim

« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2007, 13:35:10 »

5 home ties in a row and then lost the replay at Southampton, Kev Horlock was on fire in that side.  I also remember Wayne Alison banging one in form 20 yards against Cardiff in one of the early rounds.  Last good cup run we had.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2007, 16:25:31 »

Quote from: "mattboyslim"
5 home ties in a row and then lost the replay at Southampton, Kev Horlock was on fire in that side.  I also remember Wayne Alison banging one in form 20 yards against Cardiff in one of the early rounds.  Last good cup run we had.

Oh the memories Beers I remember qeueing for ages to get tickets for the Southampton game with my Dad,we got the afternoon off school to do it Cheesy

The Cardiff fans were scary,one of them called me a bitch Sad

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2007, 17:26:26 »

Quote from: "Sade"
Even if they do come up this season, just not in first that will be bloody embarrassing for them  Cheesy  I love it.
I mean woking? WTF! Never even realised woking had a team.
Didn't we offload Alan Young to them because he would never be good enough for Swindon?!  Cheesy
Spencer_White

« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2007, 21:14:24 »

Why do the scum always fuck it up after november? It literally happens every season! They run out of steam so badly. Is it the realisation they are playing for an utter bunch of wankers in the stands.

As for that cup run, there was also the last minute overhead kick from Martin Ling. Its quite mental looking back that we got more for the FA cup tie at the county ground than Southampton got for the replay. 15,032 to their 13,962. How on earth did we get 10,322 in the 3rd round against Woking? Right after christmas.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2007, 21:20:04 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Why do the scum always fuck it up after november? It literally happens every season! They run out of steam so badly. Is it the realisation they are playing for an utter bunch of wankers in the stands.

As for that cup run, there was also the last minute overhead kick from Martin Ling. Its quite mental looking back that we got more for the FA cup tie at the county ground than Southampton got for the replay. 15,032 to their 13,962. How on earth did we get 10,322 in the 3rd round against Woking? Right after christmas.

Woking brought a tidy few from memory.....The capacity at the Dell was probably about the same as the CG,  so near 14000 wasn't too bad for a midweek replay.  I missed the Saints game because of a family do, that was unavoidable....it was featured on MotD though.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: