Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Maverick  (Read 6136 times)
Maverick

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 21:53:14 »

still can't get the images of Fred at MK outta my head .....  Beers and  leading the vocals
red macca

« Reply #46 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 23:24:31 »

Thanks for the reply maverick
Maverick

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 23:41:59 »

not a problem red macca ... sorry it got a bit lengthy ... typical bloody politician .. why use one word when I can bore the arse off everyone by using shed loads?!!!  Cheesy
flammableBen

« Reply #48 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 23:44:39 »

Quote from: "Maverick"
not a problem red macca ... sorry it got a bit lengthy ... typical bloody politician .. why use one word when I can bore the arse off everyone by using shed loads?!!!  Cheesy

How difficult is to get your self elected as a councillor? How much does it cost? When are the next council elections in Swindon? I might do if for giggles. Is it hard work?
flammableBen

« Reply #49 on: Friday, January 26, 2007, 00:08:49 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"

Here's a medal for being the best at photoshop, closely followed by, Yoevil for his Dr Who stuff he sent us

I think that sam or someone has shown some photoshopping beyond my ability. Thanks for the compliment though. Now if only I could find a picture of pauld so I could put a vagina on his face. It would only be fair.
Maverick

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Friday, January 26, 2007, 00:18:08 »

Not sure when the next ones in Swindon are ....... I am only a town councillor which is the lowest tier ... it cost me I think about £30 plus costs of producing a leaflet and bribing the kids to deliver it!

In Marlborough to be honest it was not difficult ... most of the councillors are retirement age or over so being a mere youngster of 48 (as I was back then) ..... I was able to attract the pre-geriatric vote!

I thought I would be able to change so much .. in reality because I am only one of 16 (almost all Tory or Lib Dem) ... I can have very little influence ... and as most of them don't seem to give a monkey's for the local community (especially the ordinary folk and the "have-nots") .. it is also immensely frustrating.

Loads of boring meetings .. lots of criticism .... but just occasionally the chance for small victories .... and in this town that sure feels good!!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Friday, January 26, 2007, 00:19:52 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Now if only I could find a picture of pauld so I could put a vagina on his face.

Cheesy I've got a better idea - you find a willing vagina and we could dispense with Photoshop altogether
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Friday, January 26, 2007, 00:25:15 »

Quote from: "pauld"
Quote from: "flammableBen"
Now if only I could find a picture of pauld so I could put a vagina on his face.

Cheesy I've got a better idea - you find a willing vagina and we could dispense with Photoshop altogether

wrong, so wrong
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: