Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: HMRC.the CVA  (Read 989 times)
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, January 17, 2007, 10:40:01 »

Have HMRC been made aware that there is a group in place that can pay off the CVA immediately? The renegotiation of the CVA should only be a last resort option for the creditors. Furtehr to that, should the creditors not be made aware that there is a group in place that can pay off the money owed immediately - this way the creditors would reject any renegotiation and the board be left in an untenable position.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2007, 10:54:11 »

I think this is now a course of action that should be actively pursued.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2007, 12:11:46 »

I would presume Nick Martin at the Council would likely to go after the money as well, the Council being one of the more substantial creditors and also being very very very annoyed at the CVA terms in the first place as they expected an upfront payment.
Northern Red

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2007, 12:24:08 »

Perhaps the council should side with consortium then in the interests of the residents of Swindon - and their financial obligations to the auditors.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2007, 12:26:54 »

as I understand it, the Council can force the club to accept an appointment to any meetings that discuss the clubs finances as part of the lease agreement.

While I loathe the bloke, a certain J Doyle raised such a question at a Council meeting last year it seems.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2007, 13:03:37 »

Hopefully it's a route thats at least being entertained by BP's solicitors - it's not one any of us would ideally go donw, but the board are slowly forcing this to become very nasty indeed
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: