Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 15TH January!  (Read 6738 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, January 18, 2007, 13:10:59 »

yup, if anything its the defence that havent been doing their job properly recently not the strikers.

Plus, your mate Pook could chip in with a few more....

If he is ever fit again I expect Evans will chip in with some as well.

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, January 18, 2007, 13:11:59 »

surely there must be a choice of prolific strikers in the conference that would jump at the chance to come here?
Scot Munroe

« Reply #32 on: Thursday, January 18, 2007, 13:13:47 »

Quote from: "DV85"
yup, if anything its the defence that havent been doing their job properly recently not the strikers.

Plus, your mate Pook could chip in with a few more....

If he is ever fit again I expect Evans will chip in with some as well.

Evans was top goal scorer for a while though. I do expect to get more goals from Pook and Shakes.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, January 18, 2007, 13:14:18 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
well argued DV .. you make your case very well .. I consider myself put in my place  :|

where do you think our weaknesses are and do we need anyone in the window then?

honestly...

We need another expirenced central midfielder in the Evans mould. He is too often injured and after that Pook, Weston & Timlin are all very young. All decent players but dont like the idea of them playing together in the middle.

Again, I think we need another expirenced centre half in the Williams mould, again incase he is injured. As before Ifil, Nicholas and CCP are all decent and could do a job in defence but I dont like the idea of them playing together. Be helpful if the defender in question could also play right back as J.Smith is our only one.

Possibly a right winger, Shakes has been doing well recently but he is still our only option

and...

After watching Jon Stewart for the under 18s a back up keeper!
fatbury

« Reply #34 on: Thursday, January 18, 2007, 13:14:30 »

have to agree that Pook needs to chip in more ... like you say hopefully Evans can get fit soon and knock a few in.

Matt Tubbs of Salisbury is worth a trial period ..
Scot Munroe

« Reply #35 on: Thursday, January 18, 2007, 13:16:37 »

Quote from: "DV85"
Quote from: "fatbury"
well argued DV .. you make your case very well .. I consider myself put in my place  :|

where do you think our weaknesses are and do we need anyone in the window then?

honestly...

We need another expirenced central midfielder in the Evans mould. He is too often injured and after that Pook, Weston & Timlin are all very young. All decent players but dont like the idea of them playing together in the middle.

A box to box midfielder to get 10 goals a season maybe.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: