Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chippenham  (Read 12487 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Monday, January 15, 2007, 00:43:59 »

Quote from: "STFC_Gazza"
I want to see what happens with the CVA and stuff first.

It could well be too late by then - you could be "seeing what happens" via the official receiver's report after the club's been liquidated. Sorry, Gazza, but this is serious and urgent and while some of the criticism that has been made of you is harsh, the "head in the sand/it'll all out turn out sunny" approach is just kidding yourself.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Monday, January 15, 2007, 00:47:32 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"

Can you have a mis-spelt visual gag? Cheesy
TalkTalk

« Reply #77 on: Monday, January 15, 2007, 00:47:47 »

Quote from: "TalkTalk"
Fuck me, I wonder what and where that was???

Anybody know?

Just found this:

http://archive.wiltshiretimes.co.uk/2004/1/28/126843.html

and

http://archive.salisburyjournal.co.uk/2000/7/4/242403.html
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Monday, January 15, 2007, 00:48:43 »

Quote from: "pauld"

Can you have a mis-spelt visual gag? Cheesy

I think so yes.

/
W56196272
deltaincline

« Reply #79 on: Monday, January 15, 2007, 00:49:56 »

I think we have to agree to disagree, I want to see what happens with the CVA and stuff first. Yes some are annoyed because I dont run around wearing a orange hat and shirt looking like a giant satsuma, however Im glad you saw my last point! My opinion will stay with me from now on if its not the majority because after this I cant be assed to explain things and wouldnt want people turning on me etc because I did not go with the majority!

I don't give a fuck if you wear an Orange hat Gazza. It certainly doesn't annoy me as I don't know who you are off this forum.

I completely missed your last point btw - the ironic smiley was clearly lost on you. Never mind.

You're entitled to your opinion like everyone else. Please don't pass-off the club's propoganda as being your own opinion is all I'm saying as it's extremely fucking embarassing.
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Monday, January 15, 2007, 00:50:01 »

Is Gary Stanley still a trust board member, as the trust site suggests?

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #81 on: Monday, January 15, 2007, 00:51:00 »

Quote from: "STFC_Gazza"
I want to see what happens with the CVA and stuff first.

It could well be too late by then - you could be "seeing what happens" via the official receiver's report after the club's been liquidated. Sorry, Gazza, but this is serious and urgent and while some of the criticism that has been made of you is harsh, the "head in the sand/it'll all out turn out sunny" approach is just kidding yourself.
It's just emotions from people obviously concerned, I can understand why they have taken a pop at me, it doesn't bother me too much! Ill just keep my opinion to myself!  Cool
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Monday, January 15, 2007, 00:52:33 »

Quote from: "millom red"

No, he stepped down for personal reasons (and for once, this greatly over-used phrase is actually genuine) around Christmas. Hadn't spotted that - thanks for the heads-up. Bloody useless bunch we are - don't even know who our own board members are  Oops
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Monday, January 15, 2007, 00:53:48 »

what do you think Millom Cheesy ?

he resigned

it was all very shady

I asked him once if he was a board mole, he denied it but then put some thick round glasses on and started digging holes in my garden :x

he dropped his principles as they conflicted with his "vital" empire

/
W56196272
TalkTalk

« Reply #84 on: Monday, January 15, 2007, 00:55:11 »

Bloody useless bunch we are - don't even know who our own board members are  Oops

Following on from yesterday's meeting, what position are you exactly on the Trust board, Paul?

Is it Acting Joint Associate Chairman Elect?
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #85 on: Monday, January 15, 2007, 00:55:18 »

I asked him once if he was a board mole, he denied it but then put some thick round glasses on and started digging holes in my garden :x

yeo

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Monday, January 15, 2007, 00:55:51 »

sorry thats too harsh I just like Gaz bashing it reminds me of the good old days of "thisis"

Now wheres Jimmy........

/
W56196272
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #87 on: Monday, January 15, 2007, 00:57:31 »

sorry thats too harsh I just like Gaz bashing it reminds me of the good old days of "thisis"

Now wheres Jimmy........

haven't heard from him in ages. difference between now and thisis back then.... most people know who i am now so they know im just taking the piss..... maybe i can sign up as an alias, Azzag?
deltaincline

« Reply #88 on: Monday, January 15, 2007, 00:59:34 »

Quote from: "millom red"

Are you taking the piss?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Monday, January 15, 2007, 01:00:47 »

Quote from: "TalkTalk"
Bloody useless bunch we are - don't even know who our own board members are  Oops

Following on from yesterday's meeting, what position are you exactly on the Trust board, Paul?

Is it Acting Joint Associate Chairman Elect?

I rather fancied something like "All-powerful supreme ruler of the known universe and as yet uncharted territories (bow before him and quake at his approach) designate" actually. I think it has a ring to it.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: