Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A Doncaster view for what its worth  (Read 2242 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Saturday, February 26, 2005, 19:44:39 »

Like I have said in another thread, it was a fair result. Swindon started off very brightly, taking the lead after 5 minutes, though the goal did look offside. It took us time to settle down as Swindons strikers kept our defence busy, but we did come more into the game and after some excellent approach play Neil Roberts scored after 38.

Second half we came out full of confidence and nearly took the lead through MOTM Roberts again. It was end to end stuff and Swindon were unlucky not to take the lead when one of their strikers wacked a shot against the post. A good game spoilt by poor officiating as is so often the case.

I will settle for a point with a good display against a strong, effective Swindon side who came to Doncaster looking for a win. They will probably make the play offs as they are one of the best sides I have seen.

Personally I feel that we need to raise our game to teams like Swindons level on a more consistent level if we are to have any hopes of getting into the play offs

They will probably make the play offs as they are one of the best sides I have seen.
I love that bit.

/
W56196272
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, February 26, 2005, 19:45:36 »

another football post! yeovil red is on fyah!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, February 26, 2005, 19:47:38 »

They will probably make the play offs as they are one of the best sides I have seen.

/
W56196272
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, February 26, 2005, 19:48:05 »

KING OUT!!

/
W56196272
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, February 27, 2005, 17:26:51 »

Classic!

Have to say, everything they've said is stuff we say all the time, especially about raising our game.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, February 27, 2005, 21:56:12 »

most teams say that about us.... weird!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: