Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Paul Sturrock at Whaddon Road tonight  (Read 4188 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, January 4, 2007, 16:07:16 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
Shane Duff was the other of my youth players I had at Highworth when I was coaching them ... UNLIKELY to move from Cheltenham as he was their player of the year last year and one of their top men ....

yup players of the year never move clubs, much like our last few

Rhys Evans, Sam Parkin & Tommy Mooney.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, January 4, 2007, 16:53:46 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "Tails"
Any Cheltenham/Crewe player worth watching then?

I'll take a random punt on Shane Duff.....Cheltnum CH....Sturrock says we've a glaring gap and that's probably it...OK Nicho can play there but is he really a natural CH....Duff is a Swindon boy...would Cheltnum pay much more than us.   Anyway its just a guess.

I thought he meant that the glaring gap was a goal scorer :shock:

Well we do have a few bodies in that department.....even if they're not all that hot, but we've been fortunate that the Williams/Ifil axis has been mainly stable this season.....if I was manager I'd want some cover here for the rest of the season.

I believe Sturrock thinks Peacock could do a job at CB if needs must and all that.

We also have Nicho & CCP!
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, January 5, 2007, 10:11:41 »

Quote from: "Tails"
Just found this...

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=437798&CPID=12&clid=888&lid=6&title=Coleman+hopeful+on+Rodgers

In particular this bit..

"We have asked about him and I think another League Two club has. We will have to wait and see," he said.

Could he be one of the players we're after? Sturrock mentioned one of our targets would be cup tied and Rodgers would be.

Aren't I a clever boy. Cheesy
fatbury

« Reply #33 on: Friday, January 5, 2007, 10:13:14 »

Quote from: "DV85"
Quote from: "fatbury"
Shane Duff was the other of my youth players I had at Highworth when I was coaching them ... UNLIKELY to move from Cheltenham as he was their player of the year last year and one of their top men ....

yup players of the year never move clubs, much like our last few

Rhys Evans, Sam Parkin & Tommy Mooney.

Yeah thats true .. but I think he is highly regarded and likely to cost a few hundred thousand that we havent got
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: