Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Paul Sturrock at Whaddon Road tonight  (Read 4185 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, January 2, 2007, 22:57:32 »

Any Cheltenham/Crewe player worth watching then?
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, January 2, 2007, 23:08:46 »

CREWE  HAVE GOT A PRETTY QUALITY STRIKER DEAN ASHTON? DOUBT HE'D COME HERE THOUGH.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, January 2, 2007, 23:15:15 »

Quote from: "Tails"
Any Cheltenham/Crewe player worth watching then?

I'll take a random punt on Shane Duff.....Cheltnum CH....Sturrock says we've a glaring gap and that's probably it...OK Nicho can play there but is he really a natural CH....Duff is a Swindon boy...would Cheltnum pay much more than us.   Anyway its just a guess.
santini

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, January 2, 2007, 23:16:25 »

Quote from: "The_Plagiarist"
CREWE  HAVE GOT A PRETTY QUALITY STRIKER DEAN ASHTON? DOUBT HE'D COME HERE THOUGH.
Is that the same Dean Ashton who left Crewe for Norwich in Jan 05 and then moved to West Ham in Jan 06?
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, January 2, 2007, 23:52:20 »

I would so say so santini

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
Bartek

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 00:36:48 »

Shane Duff ? I have a Cheltenham squad player called Duff...but he was Michel and was an ace . I always sold him on 5.000.000. Ł . When the game started he was worth 20k.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 00:41:47 »

Quote from: "Bartek"
Shane Duff ? I have a Cheltenham squad player called Duff...but he was Michel and was an ace . I always sold him on 5.000.000. Ł . When the game started he was worth 20k.

Yeah that Duff was Michael Duff, different Duff...he followed Cotterill from Cheltnum to Burnley....maybe a couple of seasons back...Damian Duff would do us, but probably not at CH.
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 00:57:43 »

Quote from: "Bartek"

Championship Manager 01/02
The best one there ever was.
Mike Duff
Jamie Victory
To Madiera
The list goes on:D
flammableBen

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 01:06:15 »

in the classic last dos effort 97/98, Kenny Lunt had the maximum possible potential. He's still playing for crewe isn't he?
fatbury

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 08:15:41 »

Shane Duff was the other of my youth players I had at Highworth when I was coaching them ... UNLIKELY to move from Cheltenham as he was their player of the year last year and one of their top men ....
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 09:12:15 »

Cheltenham: Higgs, Caines, Townsend, Duff, Wilson, Melligan, Finnigan (Yao), Gill, Connolly, Spencer, Odejayi.
Subs Not Used: Brown, Guinan, Gillespie, Foley.

Crewe: Williams, Otsemobor, Baudet, Jones, Bignot, Gary Roberts, O'Connor (Matthews), Rix, Vaughan, Maynard, Varney.
Subs Not Used: Grant, Lowe, Jack, O'Donnell

...it was the only game last night outside the Premiership, and it's 40 minutes down the road if that. Maybe he just thought it was better than Corrie.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 09:15:03 »

Hmmm. Jon Ostembor was supposed to be quite highly rated a few years ago. What are the chances of us affording to sign Odejayi???

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 09:35:57 »

Varney, Maynard and Jones are off to the Prem, I was going to say he was watching Luke Rodgers but he didn't play.

I don't want us signing Cheltenham bench warmers  :|
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 09:41:37 »

Quote from: "SwindonTartanArmy"
Hmmm. Jon Ostembor was supposed to be quite highly rated a few years ago. What are the chances of us affording to sign Odejayi???

Has Championship clubs sniffing about after refusing to sign a new deal - manager's go to games because they need a good knowledge of the whole of the football tier, and of the league we'll hopefully be in - it needn't necessarily have been a scouting trip
santini

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 11:22:24 »

Quote from: "The Moonraker"
Quote from: "SwindonTartanArmy"
Hmmm. Jon Ostembor was supposed to be quite highly rated a few years ago.

Has Championship clubs sniffing about after refusing to sign a new deal
Heard he was going back to Liverpool.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: